Racist Mayor chides black community

RPMDAD

Its funny how that works, some blacks calling other blacks racist when it suits their means. God forbid the mayor had been white and made the same comments that would have probably triggerred more riots and crime. Then Jesse and Al would have gotten involved. JMHO

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
"The perception is that he is not necessarily a 'community guy. ... He has been perceived as more of a business guy," Anderson said, noting that he didn't have a problem with the comments himself.
Meaning: he's sold out to white folks and money instead of sticking with the brothas. It's all about "sides" and an "image" instead of the facts. :rolleyes:

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
"Gee I love that kind of talk"! (Ensign Parker).

Remember how the "brutha's" got all flustered when Bill Cosby said the same things a few years back?

VoteJP

J.P. Cusick
Response.

Philly mayor chides black parents over teen mobs - Yahoo! News

Oh wait, he is black. Doesn't matter he is still racist. Note the comments from past political foe's about him not being "African enough".

There is nothing "racist" in anything the Mayor said, and it is only white people as like our "Pete" above who projects his biased white perspective into this report.

The real issue can be found in the Mayor's words here:

The 54-year-old mayor, married with a teenage daughter and a grown son, called out absentee fathers and neglectful parents. He did not mince words, saying they need to be more than just a "sperm donor" or a "human ATM."

"That's part of the problem in our community," Nutter told the congregation. "Let me speak plainer: That's part of the problem in the black community. ... We have too many men making too many babies they don't want to take care of and then we end up dealing with your children."

The problem is the Child Support and Custody laws which attack the families and their parents, just as the Mayor takes his misguided shots at parents and families less fortunate then himself.

He is not being racist as he is just being self-righteous.

The Mayor has a high ranking job and a nice family of his own, but instead of trying to respect and give help to the less fortunate he throws out insults and offers nothing to improve his community.

:whistle:

philibusters

I just checked out your website JP. How would you be able to reform Maryland child support laws as a US Senator? You are running for the wrong Senate. If reforming state child support laws is truly your goal, you need to be running for the Maryland Senate.

R

retiredweaxman

I just checked out your website JP. How would you be able to reform Maryland child support laws as a US Senator? You are running for the wrong Senate. If reforming state child support laws is truly your goal, you need to be running for the Maryland Senate.

Unless I miss my guess, he has already tried and failed that...he ran for Governor 2 years ago...he has been moving up the chain by losing everything he ever entered (ex-wife joke left out on purpose)...

VoteJP

J.P. Cusick
Hi.

It is true that I did run for Maryland Governor 2 years ago, and I got 46,411 votes as I lost.

The elections are separated every two years as the State candidates ran in 2010 (next in 2014) and now 2012 are the Federal elections, so I could not run for a State office in this election cycle.

You are correct in that it would be very difficult for me as a US Senator to reform the Child Support laws but it still could be done and I would be the one that could do it.

On the Federal level I could reform the Child Support nationwide, instead of just in Maryland alone.

littlelady

God bless the USA
I ran across this thread when searching Mayor Pete. Too funny. Well, not that funny. But, it is funny how things hold true, but have a different outcome. God bless the USA.

Last edited:

luvmygdaughters

Response.

There is nothing "racist" in anything the Mayor said, and it is only white people as like our "Pete" above who projects his biased white perspective into this report.

The real issue can be found in the Mayor's words here:

The 54-year-old mayor, married with a teenage daughter and a grown son, called out absentee fathers and neglectful parents. He did not mince words, saying they need to be more than just a "sperm donor" or a "human ATM."

"That's part of the problem in our community," Nutter told the congregation. "Let me speak plainer: That's part of the problem in the black community. ... We have too many men making too many babies they don't want to take care of and then we end up dealing with your children."

The problem is the Child Support and Custody laws which attack the families and their parents, just as the Mayor takes his misguided shots at parents and families less fortunate then himself.

He is not being racist as he is just being self-righteous.

The Mayor has a high ranking job and a nice family of his own, but instead of trying to respect and give help to the less fortunate he throws out insults and offers nothing to improve his community.

but instead of trying to respect and give help to the less fortunate he throws out insults and offers nothing to improve his community.

He is trying to help his community by calling out the members who have children and neglect them. They become society's problem. There is no reason why a woman has to get pregnant if she is not ready to support her child. They choose the scum they want to sleep with. They know this S.O.B isnt going to stick around and be a husband or partner, much less a father. Yet they continue to choose these same people to have babies with. I know men should take responsibility for birth control as well as women, but, really...we all know how that works; not too mention the increase in government handouts with each new kid brought into the world.