Racist New York Times....

GregV814

To suggest this:

Many black boys have been racially profiled, arrested or even killed in white neighborhoods because the residents were afraid of them. A new study suggests the boys are afraid, too.

The study, which was released on Monday, found that “African-American boys experience a decreased sense of safety” when in neighborhoods with a larger white population than areas they normally frequent. Black boys “will expect increased scrutiny, surveillance and even direct targeting as they traverse whiter spaces,” the study found. Black girls did not report feeling significantly less safe in such areas.

littlelady

God bless the USA
To suggest this:

Many black boys have been racially profiled, arrested or even killed in white neighborhoods because the residents were afraid of them. A new study suggests the boys are afraid, too.

The study, which was released on Monday, found that “African-American boys experience a decreased sense of safety” when in neighborhoods with a larger white population than areas they normally frequent. Black boys “will expect increased scrutiny, surveillance and even direct targeting as they traverse whiter spaces,” the study found. Black girls did not report feeling significantly less safe in such areas.

I love your sense of humor. It is the driest that I have ever seen on this forum. Don’t ever change.

And, I hope the hoodlums keep experiencing a decreased sense of safety.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Try being a white person and roll through a black ghetto where you clearly don't belong. See if you don't feel scared and threatened. To paraphrase:

White boys “will expect increased scrutiny, surveillance and even direct targeting as they traverse blacker spaces,”

Being neither here nor there, the prog media is trying to segregate us and make us fear each other even more. That's the purpose these stories serve: to create racial tension. A white person is far more likely to embrace a well dressed, well spoken black person than an illiterate white ####bag, and that's a fact. It's more about comportment and socioeconomic circumstances than it is about race, and we need to remember that when the media is trying to divide us into racial categories.

PeoplesElbow

A friend of mine was putting up signs looking for her lost dog on Missouri Ave when a black woman told her "honey you got to get out of this neighborhood, a pretty little white girl like you should not come back here".

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
A friend of mine was putting up signs looking for her lost dog on Missouri Ave when a black woman told her "honey you got to get out of this neighborhood, a pretty little white girl like you should not come back here".

I assume you are talking about Colony Square Townhouses off of Shangri-La in the Park. My family lived there for 4 or 5 years in the 70s and it was a nice neighborhood then. It's a shame it lost the "neighbor" part of that. :ohwell:

PeoplesElbow

I assume you are talking about Colony Square Townhouses off of Shangri-La in the Park. My family lived there for 4 or 5 years in the 70s and it was a nice neighborhood then. It's a shame it lost the "neighbor" part of that. :ohwell:

That would be it.