RAD Girls

mkd20012001

Live~Love~Laugh
So I am watching this new show on Fuse called RAD Girls. It is kind of like Jackass but with girls. It is not good at all, but yet I am now into the third episode. I guess it is because I can't sleep and there is nothing else on.

Has anyone else seen this show? Not that you are missing anything.

seanboy79

WHAT'S MY NAME??
mkd20012001 said:
So I am watching this new show on Fuse called RAD Girls. It is kind of like Jackass but with girls. It is not good at all, but yet I am now into the third episode. I guess it is because I can't sleep and there is nothing else on.

nope....:confused:

N

nitwhit3286

mkd20012001 said:

yeah girl..steve and I were watcing that crap the other night..they were tethered to some crane...lifting them up by their underwear...its pretty damn retarded...but I guess its entertaining!

seanboy79

WHAT'S MY NAME??
nitwhit3286 said:
yeah girl..steve and I were watcing that crap the other night..they were tethered to some crane...lifting them up by their underwear...its pretty damn retarded...but I guess its entertaining!

:popcorn: really :really: ? ... :lmao:

mkd20012001

Live~Love~Laugh
nitwhit3286 said:
:lmao: yeah that is one of the episodes I saw last night.

N

nitwhit3286

mkd20012001 said:
:lmao: yeah that is one of the episodes I saw last night.

And what was it that they ate? cold pigs feet..something like that... and a whole bottle of chocolate syrup..yeah I guess its a little bit of fear factor too..haha :killingme