Raiders Flag Football

SoccerMom2

Ok my son is playing for the Pax River Raiders. We meet on Aug 3 at Lancaster Park by the concession stands. Who else has a child playing on this team??? What should i expect? When do we get uniforms?

Callie girl

Ok my son is playing for the Pax River Raiders. We meet on Aug 3 at Lancaster Park by the concession stands. Who else has a child playing on this team??? What should i expect? When do we get uniforms?

My son is playing but haven't heard anything yet. He has played the last 2 seasons for the same people and they usually get there uniforms the first practice.

Callie girl

Maybe it's not the same, Its the NFL Flag Football ran by the raiders but there schedule on the website is this one Important Dates
Sept. 4th - Registration will end for the fall season.
Sept. 7th - Coaches will be contacting Parent's
Sept. 10th - Practice will begin
Sept. 27th - Opening Day
Sept. 27th - Nov. 8th - Regular Season
Nov. 15th - Playoffs

2Bullies73

There are flag teams that play with the Pax River Raiders under the tackle program also - 5 year olds usually. The coaches have a meet and greet scheduled for this weekend for that program also. I would contact the coach that you are supposed to be meeting with and ask them your questions, thats the best source for information.

Good Luck!!

MtnGrlBytheBay

Pax River Raiders Flag B

Is having a Meet & Greet this Sat from 10-12 @ Dorsey Park.

I don't know if Flag A even exists this year. If it does, they often meet at Lancaster Park.

big_poppa

My boy is playing for them and I have one playing 70 pound as well. The 70 pounder has a meet and greet Saturday, the lil guy doesn't start till monday.

big_poppa

Ummmmmmmm maybe my boy is on a different team or something because the coach called over a week ago with the same date but at Dorsey Park. I certainly hope I don't have one in Lancaster and one at Dorsey, or one won't be playing. Can't be in two places at once, my Genie card has been revoked =)

MtnGrlBytheBay

I'm a bit of a secretary for Pax River Raiders Flag B team with Coach Billy. If I can help, feel free to PM or email me. We are meeting at Dorsey Park tomorrow from 10-12 and I hope to have signs up to show our exact location in the park.

There are 2 flag teams for the Pax River Raiders. The team that practices at Lancaster Park have a new coach this year, so I don't know him/her personally.

The Flag Teams get jerseys in a few weeks, but don't get them at the first practice.

Our first practice is Monday from 6 - 7:30 at Dorsey. Dorsey will be our practice field.

I believe Flag A meets at Lancaster.

Flag A and Flag B often play at the same time/place, but against different teams.

youthfootball

Good morning,
Yes we have two different flag teams. One practices at Dorsey and the other practices at Lancaster. The one team at Lancaster will not be meeting tomorrow they will be meeting Monday Aug. 3rd at the concession stand at Lancaster.

If you need anything else please feel free to call us at 301-862-4155.

SoccerMom2

Good morning,
Yes we have two different flag teams. One practices at Dorsey and the other practices at Lancaster. The one team at Lancaster will not be meeting tomorrow they will be meeting Monday Aug. 3rd at the concession stand at Lancaster.

If you need anything else please feel free to call us at 301-862-4155.[/QUOTE

Are the jerseys in yet?

sockgirl77

Has anyone that registered heard from the league yet? I have not. I don't even know which team my son is on.

sockgirl77

Just found this...

Important Dates
Sept. 27th - Opening Day
Nov. 15th - Playoffs

Callie girl

Important Dates
Sept. 27th - Opening Day
Nov. 15th - Playoffs

Yeah I got mixed up in the beginning of this too. This is who my son is playing for and has played the last 2 seasons for. So our kids will either be playing with each other or against each other :lmao: