Raiders Vs. Broncos

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
HAHA, poor Janokowski, that is rough. Raiders had the upset at their finger tips and now they are poised to lose it.

fedex

Relax, it's fedex
That was terrible by the Raiders, I really dont like the Broncos, and that would have been a good upset.

What about the Chargers, they got it handed to them by the "cheating" Patriots !

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
fedex said:
That was terrible by the Raiders, I really dont like the Broncos, and that would have been a good upset.

What about the Chargers, they got it handed to them by the "cheating" Patriots !
It's all Norv's fault.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
fedex said:
Explain? Seems as if they Chargers didnt come to play !
I watched a little bit of it, then turned it off, disgusted. I just think Norv is a bad coach and doesn't get the team psyched to play. Not all his fault, but he sux as a coach. I didn't watch the game. Chargers looked bad last week, also, even though they won.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
The Pat's...

desertrat said:
From what I heard about the game they would have pounded any team that was out there.

...are scary good right now. Like the 49'ers juggernauts of old. They opened the game with like 8 straight passes (all completions) for an ez TD. Their D is like the Ravens in that they can play gritty against the run and it seems like it's petrifying for the offense to even pass; they're everywhere.

Scary, scary dominant.

fedex

Relax, it's fedex
BS Gal said:
I watched a little bit of it, then turned it off, disgusted. I just think Norv is a bad coach and doesn't get the team psyched to play. Not all his fault, but he sux as a coach. I didn't watch the game. Chargers looked bad last week, also, even though they won.

I just think the patriots are now on a whole different level than any other team in the league. honestly Brady is an amazing QB !

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
The only thing worst than Norv Turner is a team that will put him in a head coach! Didn't the Raiders see his record with the Skins?!! I've been a Raiders fan since the 60's and it's been depressing how they went from the best to the worst since the playoff game when they lost to the referees in the NE snow bowl. Remember when the NE QB fumbled the ball, the Raiders recovered and had the win, BUT the ref's reviewed it and called it an incomplete pass? :burning: Even the NE QB admitted it but it was too late. Last night was another show of incompetent refereeing, but Janikowski should NOT have missed the 2nd attempt!