Rain

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
The little things in life that make me happy include hearing the rain against the windows. I love listening to the rain. I have a window open in the bedroom so I can hear it better. Extra blankets on the bed so I don't freeze, but I love listening to it.

That's all.

morningbell

hmmmmmm
The little things in life that make me happy include hearing the rain against the windows. I love listening to the rain. I have a window open in the bedroom so I can hear it better. Extra blankets on the bed so I don't freeze, but I love listening to it.

That's all.

Are you wearing a snuggie? :hot:

It is quite nice, relaxing with the breeze.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member

That's all.

:huggy:
But to much rain makes the soil soggy, causing trees to fall down from the wind.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
:huggy:
But to much rain makes the soil soggy, causing trees to fall down from the wind.

Mine won't fall ldown. However, in your area......I need to turn the scanner on. Supposed to be like this tomorrow, I think.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
That is what I'm worried about.

You should stay home all day then and bring me lunch. I like Subway. Six inch cold cut on wheat (with no cheese) and mayo, lettuce, vinegar (no oil) and 3 pickles. TIA. :dance:

I've been scoring lots of lunches from this same post.

OR, a hot dog from Checkers with nothing on it. Thanks. :huggy:

morningbell

hmmmmmm
You should stay home all day then and bring me lunch. I like Subway. Six inch cold cut on wheat (with no cheese) and mayo, lettuce, vinegar (no oil) and 3 pickles. TIA. :dance:

naked dog.... have you been hanging out with my son :eyebrow:

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member

Can't be tomorrow, but I will remember the request.
I have a nurse coming to the house tomorrow, hopefully she is one of those that only men dream about.

belvak

Happy Camper
I love listening to the rain too! I DON'T like driving into work and having to walk from the garage to my office with crutches in the rain though. :frown:

Enjoy your rainy days and stay warm! :huggy:

The_MailLadi

That's all.

:howdy: Hi My Ladi! Yea I liked listening to it yesterday myself, lol, but today I have to be in it, not good! I'll call ya later and fill u in on details, was a very nice day yesterday! :whistle:

BeenSpur'd

I love her wild,wild hair
I loved listening to the rain all last night and this morning until I had to go feed up the horses. I got soaked and my hands were so cold it was hard to open up the stall doors. A tree fell right by the run in I built last year missing it and the wheelbarrel by inches. Have another tree down behind the farmhouse. Don't know about the rest of the farm, I'm not even going to do a walk about until the rain stops. Now that I'm back inside warming up, I love listening to the rain again:)

sockgirl77

Ummm...HELLO! :tantrum

That's all.

Rain makes Socki go down, or is is just down? :confused: