Rand Paul Reveals Media Hid Key Detail About GOP Baseball Attacker

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
As long as you are willing to admit that you are one of those people that blames the sand being hot on Democrats :yay:

No... The sand is hot because of the Sun. You should have learned about the big yellow spot in the sky in grade school at least.

As for the Democrats, they're the reason the beach is littered, you can't fish, no alcohol is allowed, it cost $38 to park, the boardwalk is in disrepair and there is a 500 lb transvestite in a bikini with "Im With Her" written on the butt causing a tidal surge.

MiddleGround

As for the Democrats, they're the reason the beach is littered, you can't fish, no alcohol is allowed, it cost $38 to park, the boardwalk is in disrepair and there is a 500 lb transvestite in a bikini with "Im With Her" written on the butt causing a tidal surge.

I'd be interested in seeing the documetation you have that brings you to these conclusions. A.K.A. "The proof" The hidden paperwork that says it is all the dirty Democrats fault.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I'd be interested in seeing the documetation you have that brings you to these conclusions. A.K.A. "The proof" The hidden paperwork that says it is all the dirty Democrats fault.

When was the last time you saw a Republican 500 lb transvestite in a bikini with "Im With Her" written on the butt?

Case closed.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
When was the last time you saw a Republican 500 lb transvestite in a bikini with "Im With Her" written on the butt?

Case closed.

you know you may very well have prompted him to post his picture, dressed in that very manner! :lmao:

MiddleGround

you know you may very well have prompted him to post his picture, dressed in that very manner! :lmao:

Still waiting for that supporting documentation to back up your claims.. :tap:

Or, are you going to go with the usual cop out that it was only your "opinion?" (that you were pawning off as fact)

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Still waiting for that supporting documentation to back up your claims.. :tap:

Or, are you going to go with the usual cop out that it was only your "opinion?" (that you were pawning off as fact)
It must be hell for you... You being such a miserable, humorless asshat!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

It's pretty easy to look at cities with a large population of Democrats and compare them to cities with large populations of Republicans. The difference is night and day. The Republican cities tend to have more pride in their community and don't allow socially unacceptable behaviors. The Democrat cities are filthy freaking anything goes war zones.

Aside from what I've personally observed, here you go:

https://ballotpedia.org/List_of_current_mayors_of_the_top_100_cities_in_the_United_States

MiddleGround

It must be hell for you... You being such a miserable, humorless asshat!

So this is all just joking for you? If it is, then please accept my apologies. I was under the assumption that the baseless claims you make on here every single day had actual meaning.

I will know from now on that all of your posts are a joke :yay:

Carry on funny guy!

MiddleGround

It's pretty easy to look at cities with a large population of Democrats and compare them to cities with large populations of Republicans. The difference is night and day. The Republican cities tend to have more pride in their community and don't allow socially unacceptable behaviors. The Democrat cities are filthy freaking anything goes war zones.

Aside from what I've personally observed, here you go:

https://ballotpedia.org/List_of_current_mayors_of_the_top_100_cities_in_the_United_States

Actually, THIS is what I am asking about...

Its the Democrats that do ALL of this huh? No one else contributed or had a vote in ANY of this... really?

Kind of casting that net pretty wide aren't you?

MiddleGround

I'll Take What is Hyperbole for $ 400 Alex .....

That is possible however, with as much vitriol as Kyle spews with regards to Democrats.. it is hard to view anything he says in those regards as hyperbole.

Maybe they are just angry jokes? :shrug:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
That is possible however, with as much vitriol as Kyle spews with regards to Democrats.. it is hard to view anything he says in those regards as hyperbole.

Maybe they are just angry jokes? :shrug:
Yet you seem to overlook your own "vitriol" ... :lmao:

Did i hurt your Democrat feelings?

MiddleGround

It's borrowed from a shrimping boat so it is at that!

It tends to catch miserable, nit-picking, whiney asshats with no life! :jet:

No life?? You must have me confused with yourself and your good buddy Billy boy. Ya' know... the all day, all night, EVERY day on the forums people :yay:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
No life?? You must have me confused with yourself and your good buddy Billy boy. Ya' know... the all day, all night, EVERY day on the forums people :yay:

You're the one following my posts around the board so it looks much more like you have nothing to do.

Isn't there a traffice problem you can solve today for the benefit of all mankind?

Aren't you at work today? Does your boss know what your wasting your time on?

MiddleGround

You're the one following my posts around the board so it looks much more like you have nothing to do.

Isn't there a traffice problem you can solve today for the benefit of all mankind?

Follow you around? Links?? Proof?? Oh wait... backing up the BS you spew on here just isn't your thing. We already established that. Sorry chica, "I hate Democrats" doesn't work here :lmao:

Don't you have some Liberal hating post to make somewhere on this forum that offers no contribution to the conversation or are you waiting until the other 23 hours you will be logged on? :killingme

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Follow you around? Links?? Proof?? Oh wait... backing up the BS you spew on here just isn't your thing. We already established that. Sorry chica, "I hate Democrats" doesn't work here :lmao:

Don't you have some Liberal hating post to make somewhere on this forum that offers no contribution to the conversation or are you waiting until the other 23 hours you will be logged on? :killingme

Guess you don’t want to talk about all the work you’re not doing.

The least you could do is clean your filthy desk.

MiddleGround

Guess you don’t want to talk about all the work you’re not doing.

The least you could do is clean your filthy desk.

Nice try Gump! Don't work these hours :lmao:

Let me guess, are you another uber successful business owner who does so well that you can spend 90% of your miserable life on here shouting political hate at strangers?

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Nice try Gump! Don't work these hours :lmao:

Let me guess, are you another uber successful business owner who does so well that you can spend 90% of your miserable life on here shouting political hate at strangers?

sure you don’t. :wink: