Rand Paul Reveals Media Hid Key Detail About GOP Baseball Attacker

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
"And this hasn’t been reported enough, when he came on the field with a semi-automatic weapon firing probably close to 200 shots at us, shooting five people and almost killing Steve Scalise, he was yelling 'this is for healthcare!" Paul said. "He also had a list of conservative legislators, Republicans, in his pocket that he was willing to kill."

"So what happens is that when Democrats say 'get up in their face,' they need to realize that there are a lot of unstable people out there," Paul continued. "There are people with anger issues, there are people who are prone to violence."

https://www.dailywire.com/news/36994/rand-paul-reveals-media-hid-key-detail-about-gop-ryan-saavedra

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
"So what happens is that when Democrats say 'get up in their face,' they need to realize that there are a lot of unstable people out there," Paul continued. "There are people with anger issues, there are people who are prone to violence."

The Democrats know this. It's a clear call to arms. Then they can say, "Oh, well, we didn't really mean kick them. We didn't really mean get in their face."

Remember, Barry used to say that - "Get in their face." He was an incredibly Stalinist President and damaged this country in ways that may never be repaired.

SamSpade

The Democrats know this. It's a clear call to arms. Then they can say, "Oh, well, we didn't really mean kick them. We didn't really mean get in their face."

Remember, Barry used to say that - "Get in their face." .

Remember the commercials about health care? And you were supposed to get into heated arguments - over *THANKSGIVING*?

This IS their religion. I'm going to a funeral for a beloved family member this weekend, and almost every one else there is one of the more extreme left wing.
BET you at least one will bring up politics at the funeral - THAT is how bad it is.

Hijinx

IMO anyone wearing black and a mask that shows up at rallies and refers to themselves as ANTIFA is of unstable mind.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Remember the commercials about health care? And you were supposed to get into heated arguments - over *THANKSGIVING*?

And many people did exactly what Barry directed them to do: spent the holidays being ugly to their family and fighting with their grandmother.

The Democrats are their family now.

This_person

This IS their religion. I'm going to a funeral for a beloved family member this weekend, and almost every one else there is one of the more extreme left wing.
BET you at least one will bring up politics at the funeral - THAT is how bad it is.

I'm very sorry for your loss.

If they do, what do you think the best response should be? "That's not the time nor the place for this...", or, "At a time like this, is that really what you want to remember Beloved Family Member by", or what?

transporter

"And this hasn’t been reported enough, when he came on the field with a semi-automatic weapon firing probably close to 200 shots at us, shooting five people and almost killing Steve Scalise, he was yelling 'this is for healthcare!" Paul said. "He also had a list of conservative legislators, Republicans, in his pocket that he was willing to kill."

https://www.dailywire.com/news/36994/rand-paul-reveals-media-hid-key-detail-about-gop-ryan-saavedra

It was widely reported that the attacker had a hit list...

SamSpade

If they do, what do you think the best response should be? "That's not the time nor the place for this...", or, "At a time like this, is that really what you want to remember Beloved Family Member by", or what?

I'll just refuse - no need to belittle them for being obtuse at a funeral, emotions are high enough as it is.

What's weird is, I've known religious types - fanatical ones - who would go to a funeral and say something ignorant like, this man's going to hell, but there's still time for YOU! -
that kind of thing. Almost every person I know would consider THAT an ignorant gesture, and certain never to bring the response the speaker would want.
But they'll bring up Trump, or politics. THAT will be harder to handle, because a lot of them will do something gauche like that.

MiddleGround

Every single day on here.. on this very forum, someone finds a way to tie even the most mundane topic into politics. To some people, it is ALL they have and all they know so I can definitely believe that your service will most likely be bombarded with political discussion. As unfortunate as it is.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member

If they do, what do you think the best response should be?

Let them follow you out of the viewing area and into the back room, stuff them in one of the spare coffins and tighten the bolts.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Every single day on here .. on this very forum, someone finds a way to tie even the most mundane topic into politics.

yeah thanks to SJW's aka Progressives EVERYTHING is Political .... and they cannot help themselves and tell you all about how evil you are;

Racist
Homophobe
Climate Denier
Hate Brown People

To some people, it is ALL they have and all they know so I can definitely believe that your service will most likely be bombarded with political discussion. As unfortunate as it is.

:eyebrow:

Last edited:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Every single day on here.. on this very forum, someone finds a way to tie even the most mundane topic into politics.

pope.gif

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Every single day on here.. on this very forum, someone finds a way to tie even the most mundane topic into politics. To some people, it is ALL they have and all they know so I can definitely believe that your service will most likely be bombarded with political discussion. As unfortunate as it is.

:roflmao:

You're one of those people that goes to the beach and complains about the sand, aren't you?

This_person

This_person

I'll just refuse - no need to belittle them for being obtuse at a funeral, emotions are high enough as it is.

What's weird is, I've known religious types - fanatical ones - who would go to a funeral and say something ignorant like, this man's going to hell, but there's still time for YOU! -
that kind of thing. Almost every person I know would consider THAT an ignorant gesture, and certain never to bring the response the speaker would want.
But they'll bring up Trump, or politics. THAT will be harder to handle, because a lot of them will do something gauche like that.

Did you ever read the play/see the movie "Inherit the Wind"? The pastor in that story is much like the "this man's going to hell" types of which you speak.

To be fair, that person and the person who wants to bring up politics at a funeral think they're helping people. They're just ignorant about it.