Random meandering

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Have you noticed that the older women get, the less makeup they tend to use? Even when they probably need it more than their younger counterparts?

When I was a kid, I wouldn't have so much as checked the mail without a full hairdo and face. Now I occasionally remember to stroke on some mascara, and even more rarely do foundation, eye shadow and the rest.

When I go to a party, the young gals are always duded up, with full war paint, outfit and 'do, and the older gals are like, eff it, here I am, take it or leave it.

Is this because we're not trying to attract young guys anymore? :confused:

M

Mousebaby

Have you noticed that the older women get, the less makeup they tend to use? Even when they probably need it more than their younger counterparts?

When I was a kid, I wouldn't have so much as checked the mail without a full hairdo and face. Now I occasionally remember to stroke on some mascara, and even more rarely do foundation, eye shadow and the rest.

When I go to a party, the young gals are always duded up, with full war paint, outfit and 'do, and the older gals are like, eff it, here I am, take it or leave it.

I don't know bout anyone else, but that has become my philosophy. Even when I met my husband I rarely wore makeup. Now if I put some on you can almost bet there must be a funeral somewhere I gotta go to. :shrug:

LusbyMom

You're a LOON :)
I remember the days of my mom yelling about me using a can of hairspray every few days :lol: Now I have had the same can for at least 6 months. I seldom wear makeup either. Dh hates makeup :shrug:

M

Mousebaby

I remember the days of my mom yelling about me using a can of hairspray every few days :lol: Now I have had the same can for at least 6 months. I seldom wear makeup either. Dh hates makeup :shrug:

:lol: I don't even OWN hairspray!

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
But nobody wears more makeup than FNC's own fairy princess...
the one and only

Attachments

• shepherd-smith.jpg
    shepherd-smith.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 85
Last edited:

sockgirl77

Except for my exMIL. As the years went on the foundation and black eyeliner got thicker. Oh, but the hair got lighter. God, I do NOT miss her.

workaholic

Save the Tatas!!!
Its always nice to see your wife or GF look nice. I know my wife trys her best to look good for me. It is nice to see that she hasn't given up. Not that I need her to do that but it is nice.

Or maybe she is still trying to pick up the other guys!! :boxing:

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR

you say whore like its a bad thing. Mascara and eyeshadow, with a little lipgloss... I am sold

W

Wenchy

Pretty much take it or leave it.

I was the same as you were as a young one. It feels liberating to let it go.

Sonsie

The mighty Al-Sonsie!
Except for my exMIL. As the years went on the foundation and black eyeliner got thicker. Oh, but the hair got lighter. God, I do NOT miss her.

I win the nutty MIL prize!! My 72 year old MIL got her eyemakeup and lipliner TATOOED on!!! She got tired of putting it on, now she has a few less layers to deal with. She even wears toe rings for gawds sake... :rolleyes:

M

Mousebaby

I win the nutty MIL prize!! My 72 year old MIL got her eyemakeup and lipliner TATOOED on!!! She got tired of putting it on, now she has a few less layers to deal with. She even wears toe rings for gawds sake... :rolleyes:

:twitch:

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member

Perhaps you've perfected the craft of not giving a flying fig. :shrug: And that you own power tools, which became much more fun to play with. :cool: