"Random" Spree of Food Processing Plants Burning Down Is Part of the Food Shortage and Depopulation Plan

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Let's state for the record right up front what I am very certain the destruction of food processing plants is being done intentionally. With over a dozen major food processing plants in North America as well as across the globe "randomly" burning to the ground, exploding, or otherwise being destroyed in the last few weeks alone, this is all part of the plan. It is far too frequent to be random.

I would go so far as to say there have been more "random" food processing plants destroyed in the last few weeks than over the course of the previous decade. Judging by news searches that EXCLUDE 2022, it just wasn't very common. Now, it's happening every single week, and often multiple times in the same week.

Here are some details from BizPacReview:

Something odd appears to be happening across America: In the past six months, 18 U.S. food processing plants have reportedly burned down, and Twitter has questions.
“This is an odd coincidence,” remarked Wall Street Silver, who posted a collage of headlines from Texas, Nebraska, Oregon, Tennessee, California, and more, all screaming “Fire!”
“Anyone else been following this?” the hugely popular Catturd asked Thursday.
If users weren’t following the story before, they are now. The tweet was retweeted nearly 7,000 times in just 13 hours.

Kinnakeet

Let's state for the record right up front what I am very certain the destruction of food processing plants is being done intentionally. With over a dozen major food processing plants in North America as well as across the globe "randomly" burning to the ground, exploding, or otherwise being destroyed in the last few weeks alone, this is all part of the plan. It is far too frequent to be random.

I would go so far as to say there have been more "random" food processing plants destroyed in the last few weeks than over the course of the previous decade. Judging by news searches that EXCLUDE 2022, it just wasn't very common. Now, it's happening every single week, and often multiple times in the same week.

Here are some details from BizPacReview:

Thank a democrat

HemiHauler

Can you provide sources for this?
Sure thing, chap.

NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM

Bare-ya-cuda

Sure thing, chap.

NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM

Is that the noise you make while surfing the cnn website? How about a reliable source “chap”

Bare-ya-cuda

Sure thing, hoss. Getting right on that.

Say ... do you have a list of sources considered "reliable" from your handlers? I'd like to be sure I'm giving you an "approved" source.
I didn’t make any statements here ‘buddy’. You made the claim I simply asked you to back it up. You posted several questionable sources and when I called you out for being a hypocrite you try to spin it around on me. Keep the nom nom up on your mothers nipple and when you want to participate in grown up conversations like a grown up let us know.

SamSpade

What would be the rationale for destroying plants? Certainly there's no incentive for the food industry to do it, nor the government.

So who would do it?

By the way - it does kind of piss me off that LOTS of things I am trying to get all seem to point to SOME plant being destroyed - last year, had a helluva time getting pool chemicals. Lumber costs. Wet cat food. Always the same reason - some factory or processing facility burned down.

Honestly, I don't know if I believe that's the cause - or just an outright lie. I would think after a while SOME bright capitalist would zoom into the vacuum left behind.

HemiHauler

I didn’t make any statements here ‘buddy’. You made the claim I simply asked you to back it up. You posted several questionable sources and when I called you out for being a hypocrite you try to spin it around on me. Keep the nom nom up on your mothers nipple and when you want to participate in grown up conversations like a grown up let us know.

Adults? Posting here?

🤣 :roflmao:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Update On Food Plants: More Fires, FBI Alert, One Off-The-Wall Explanation

Now the fact-checkers have come out in force, so we know there’s nothing to worry about. Right?

Image-from-iOS-410x730.png

To be crystal clear: no pattern has yet emerged. The incidents still appear random. Nobody has produced a connection between all these incidents.

There are just a LOT of them, and they’re continuing.