random thoughts

GregV814

okay, fat Larry says we, (Murliners) have the lowest count of this enzyme so far, including poophavens Ballmer and PeeGee... Horaaaay.. When do we let off the brake pedal? Oh, wait, how silly of me...we need to keep theatres closed, cant allow mourners visit the family members in the funeral palor.
BUT the Edward T. Hall swim center will allow "therapeutic swimmers" to simmer in pods, and if members who have had contracts but cant use the facility before, ask nicely and make an appointment, they too can swim for 47 minutes, but cant shower afterwards...
Im taking bets when some will wake up and realize Joe is mentally ill.....PSYCHE, they knew it, just needed a female Obama, DOUBLE PSYCHE...WE HAD ONE.

Okay, let me go buy more gold coins, now that mine tanked.

NorthBeachPerso

Honorary SMIB
Here's the problem with the numbers in Prince George's and Baltimore and why the rest of the state is still restricted: the people in those jurisdictions leave them and go to the areas that have low numbers.

As far as the Hall Center goes I can't answer except to ask what you expect of the Democrat Commissioners in charge of the County.