Random...

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I would like to know when, why and how Pajamas, bathrobe and slippers became an optional dress code entry for the sub-30 set to do their grocery shopping, banking and browsing at JC Penny.

:tap:

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
I would like to know when, why and how Pajamas, bathrobe and slippers became an optional dress code entry for the sub-30 set to do their grocery shopping, banking and browsing at JC Penny.

I'll go to the mailbox like that, but shower and dress before going out.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member

People of Walmart.

Grumpy

You forgot flying..

phreddyp

I work harder on my 3 jobs in 1 week than many people work in a month!
Shoulda married the geek, my daughter dated every moron out there. Finally at about 35 she found a geek now she lives well nice house, baby, dog, and actually has some money to spend on other things than necessities! Nice couple too!

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
Shoulda married the geek, my daughter dated every moron out there. Finally at about 35 she found a geek now she lives well nice house, baby, dog, and actually has some money to spend on other things than necessities! Nice couple too!
I made the mistake of marrying a loser and after paying 18 years on 2 different mortgages I finally kicked him out, sold the house as a short sale in 2010, and now I'm broke forever it seems. You can't buy property with 1 income in this area unless you make great money.

phreddyp

I made the mistake of marrying a loser and after paying 18 years on 2 different mortgages I finally kicked him out, sold the house as a short sale in 2010, and now I'm broke forever it seems. You can't buy property with 1 income in this area unless you make great money.
Sorry to hear that, happens to too many good people, mainly men.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member

They thought the big Lebowski was cool

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
FC61DE77-E0D5-40E2-82BE-6E052A8DC8A1.jpeg