Randonauting

SailorGirl

Yahoo. Sucks me in EVERY SINGLE TIME. Saw randonauting - wondered what it was (followed by tiktok not sure what that is either) and got this:

Described as an online scavanger hunt, randonauting is a way to turn the world around you into an adventure. Stemming from research of The Fatum Project, Randonautica was created to send a Randonaut outside of their day-to-day routine by using a quantum random number generator to derive a coordinate to journey to. meters in which you are willing to travel. From there, you choose from two ways for the app to come up with an algorithm. The next screen will ask you to 'set your intention.' Focus on a word or phrase to guide your trip. Then, press start.' The coordinates Randonautica gives you are supposed to lead you to a place related to your intention.

Assuming I find my cell - sounds like something I really want to do. One of the participants found a suitcase with human remains - thought that was kind of awesome but then I remembered the contents of my freezer so...I can imagine the possibilities though and how something like this could "force" you into noticing something you might ordinarily miss.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Maybe - sounds interesting - not sure it would be as much fun playing with myself though.
Maybe that could be your keyword.. Masturbation.. would have a better outcome then Death..

Oh wait.. not allowed to say Master anymore. Primarybation.. Biggestbation.. domainbation??

SailorGirl

Maybe that could be your keyword.. Masturbation.. would have a better outcome then Death..

Oh wait.. not allowed to say Master anymore. Primarybation.. Biggestbation.. domainbation??
Meh - it's such a negative word anyway - I was thinking Singlehandedbation, Solobation, OneOnOnebation - has a nice ring to it.