Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
  • Haha
Reactions: BOP

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

They are all just figure heads now. There hasn't been a "sovereign" in England for quite some time. It's the Bank of England that runs the show there. If, there were still "sovereigns" in England, they would control the issuance of their money, thereby by still having control over their own Nation. Same thing here in the US. The private cartel banking system known as the Federal Reserve, controls our Nation. We lost our sovereignty in 1913.

stgislander

PREMO Member
If I may ...

They are all just figure heads now. There hasn't been a "sovereign" in England for quite some time. It's the Bank of England that runs the show there. If, there were still "sovereigns" in England, they would control the issuance of their money, thereby by still having control over their own Nation. Same thing here in the US. The private cartel banking system known as the Federal Reserve, controls our Nation. We lost our sovereignty in 1913.
:yawn:

herb749

Prince Charles and Prince William reportedly demanded that Prince Andrew be exiled to ensure the “survival” of the royal family, according to The Daily Mail.

Yikes.

After watching any of The Crown they should all be done.

Hijinx

You people bitch about the Royals in Britain, but we have our own Royals right here.
Hillary and Bill Clinton and Obama.
The "Untouchables."
At least the Queen told Andy, you are on your own hoss, and that's more than anyone has the balls to tell Hillary.