Rape in Waldorf, Suspect Known but not Captured

AndyMarquisLIVE

On July 2 at 9:30 p.m., Charles County Sheriff's officers responded to Berry Road near Trumpeter Court in Waldorf for a rape report. Investigation revealed a 39-year-old Waldorf woman was leaving the Hamilton Center II in the 3200 block of Old Washington Road when a man approached her. The man forced her into a dark area and sexually assaulted her. The man then forced the victim to drive the man and his dog to Berry Road at Trumpeter Court where the man fled the vehicle into the woods. The victim ran to the roadway where a citizen stopped and called police. The victim was transported to Civista Medical Center. | MORE >>

I watched the police try to apprehend the suspect yesterday. They had several county police and state troopers out there. It was in the late evening around 10:30pm. There were choppers flying around outside our house. Not everyday you get this kind of action in Charles County.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
I went to middle school with a crazy kid who's last name was Harbin. He got into a bit of trouble for abusing animals...wonder if there's a relation. :shrug:

Last edited:

unixpirate

Pitty Party
AndyMarquisLIVE said:
On July 2 at 9:30 p.m., Charles County Sheriff's officers responded to Berry Road near Trumpeter Court in Waldorf for a rape report. Investigation revealed a 39-year-old Waldorf woman was leaving the Hamilton Center II in the 3200 block of Old Washington Road when a man approached her. The man forced her into a dark area and sexually assaulted her. The man then forced the victim to drive the man and his dog to Berry Road at Trumpeter Court where the man fled the vehicle into the woods. The victim ran to the roadway where a citizen stopped and called police. The victim was transported to Civista Medical Center. | MORE >>

I watched the police try to apprehend the suspect yesterday. They had several county police and state troopers out there. It was in the late evening around 10:30pm. There were choppers flying around outside our house. Not everyday you get this kind of action in Charles County.

And :shrug:

AndyMarquisLIVE

Watching it LIVE

man, it was better than the NASCAR race LATE last night. They had undercover cops all up and down the street. It was like watching COPS live, VERY LIVE. I mean I could hear the communication between the cops and the K-9 trainer. The K-9 trainer got lost in the woods. This was all occuring near Springhaven. It was something.

AndyMarquisLIVE

:roflmao: I've lived here four years and been here and seen us make national news a few times with a tornado and an arson. I'm surprised I didn't hear nothin about this on ABC 7 News. It was alot of fun to watch, they had the helicopters flying by, 2 to be exact. One was searching 228 and another was searching Springhaven, Wexford and the development area. I was out there with a couple of redneck buddies watching it. Talk about "LIVE" coverage. VERY Live coverage.