Rashida Tlaib Blasted For Claiming ‘Freedom Of Speech Doesn’t Exist For Muslim Women In Congress’

herb749

If the Dems in Congress had the guts to censer or remove her we might see a muslim attack on Congress that would make 1/6 look like a tour.

22AcaciaAve

Temper tantrum. In other words, if you dare call me out on anything I say I will play the Muslim card, the race card, and any other card I can play to deflect criticism. You are a member of congress. How about working for your constituents, and for America's best interests instead of for the Palestinians and the Muslim world. If you feel that strongly about those causes, go seek political office in those countries and work for the benefit of those people.

Louise

Temper tantrum. In other words, if you dare call me out on anything I say I will play the Muslim card, the race card, and any other card I can play to deflect criticism. You are a member of congress. How about working for your constituents, and for America's best interests instead of for the Palestinians and the Muslim world. If you feel that strongly about those causes, go seek political office in those countries and work for the benefit of those people.

Exactly.