Rate The Last Film You Watched

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Peanut Butter Falcon
A sweet and heartwarming movie.
Saw this last weekend and enjoyed it immensely. Warm fuzzies after watching it. Solid 4 out of 5 stars.

Also watched a couple of older movies. "Julie and Julia" was an awesome movie. Meryl Streep nailed her portrayal of Julia Child. 4.5/5.

Also watched "The Social Network" about the beginnings of Facebook. The movie was interesting as it focused on multiple viewpoints of the major players. But one thing was clear: Mark Zuckerberg was and is an azzhole. :lol: 4/5

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
I just watched "American Standoff".

Wow.

Goggle search after watching the movie.
"President Donald Trump pardoned the ranchers last year."

PeoplesElbow

Velocipastor 0/5

After losing his parents, a priest travels to China, where he inherits a mysterious ability that allows him to turn into a dinosaur. Although he is horrified by the new power, a hooker convinces him to use it to fight crime.

CPUSA

Angel Has Fallen

Once again, Gerard Butler takes on an entire batallion of Mercs....with the best weapons... missiles, tanks, helicopters, drones...you name it...

and once again, he takes it all out...this time it's to save GOD from Delmar...
Oh Brother, Where art a Better Storyline? 2/5 stars

CPUSA

What did you think of the other two?
I liked the other 2.
I really enjoyed the first one. It was probably because it came out around the same time as White House Down, which I thought was really cheesy. London has Fallen was alright...
By this one though, it was all already done in the first 2

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I'm wondering how much Jack Daniels it takes to sit all the way through VelociPastor.

PeoplesElbow

Where did you find that? I'm looking for an entry in a bad SciFi movie watching competition. Velocipastor sounds like it fits the bill and I haven't seen that one mentioned yet.

Nevermind found it - VUDU has it for free and it looks as though it's going to rain all day.
Amazon Prime has a ton of them. One of my favorites is called Thankskilling.

Louise

We just watched Last of the Dogmen circa 1995, even though, I saw it years ago. Wow. To think what has transpired since then. Yikes. It was hard to watch the second time. I have Shawnee blood in my veins, but I understand the history of the World. No country has escaped the immigration/conquer of it all. The dog is still awesome! Recommend. :yay:

Last edited: