Rats fleeing a sinking ship

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Which is more than a little bit hilarious considering they spent 4 years having conniptions every time someone got fired from the Trump admin.

But honestly, being part of Biden Inc. is a career killer at this point.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Imagine telling someone you voted for this catastrophe of an administration. Good God, I wouldn't admit that to save my life!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Looks like a rat from California has had enough..

Isn't that what they do? Destroy cities and whole states with their Marxist BS, then flee to somewhere else?

On another note, who else can retire from public service and buy a $25M beach house? I'll bet she gets her eyebrows transplanted.

Reactions: BOP

Hijinx

All the bad mouthing Democrats are doing about DeSantis and here is the chief Democrat buying a mansion there.

What a freaking hypocrite.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
On another note, who else can retire from public service and buy a $25M beach house? I'll bet she gets her eyebrows transplanted.

Pod cast of the Lotus Eaters Covered this .... Pelosi gets 60% returns on her stock investments

worth over 125 million

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
The article doesn't say what city. Wanna bet that the area is as white as baby powder. The only local color will be from spray tans.

Reactions: BOP

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I'm thinking she's in the same neighborhood as Trump and Hannity...

All I can find is "south Florida" so you're probably right - most likely in Palm Beach with Trump and Hannity.

EDIT: Jupiter Island is what they're saying.

Some of the wealthiest people in the United States live in Jupiter Island: the June 1999 issue of Worth magazine ranked it #1 in the country for having the highest median home sale, and it has the highest per capita income of any place in the US.

Hijinx

I'm thinking she's in the same neighborhood as Trump and Hannity...

What I am thinking is maybe she is not going to run again and is planning on a move to save money on those California taxes. I believe Florida is a retired tax free state.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
429 S Beach Rd, Hobe Sound, FL 33455

Grumpy

429 S Beach Rd, Hobe Sound, FL 33455
Can be yours for Est. payment: $116,310/mo

Hijinx

All of the BS they have been feeding us about an environmental disaster, the tides getting higher, the storms and hurricanes and she buys a house on the edge of the ocean almost in the water already.

I guess she knows it's all BS too, She and Obama buying waterfront.

SamSpade

All of the BS they have been feeding us about an environmental disaster, the tides getting higher, the storms and hurricanes and she buys a house on the edge of the ocean almost in the water already.

I guess she knows it's all BS too, She and Obama buying waterfront.

You've touched upon the one thing that I despise most about politicians, especially with respect to
  1. Climate change and
  2. COVID

Tack on just general "we need to take care of the planet stuff" that celebrities bellyache about.

IF I BELIEVED I needed to lower my carbon footprint - even though yes, trying to get the rest of the world on board is important - I would absolutely lead by example. Celebrities who are rich could easily create homes and a lifestyle that make the best use of energy - live a completely sustainable life - and so forth. Really. If I was rich and trying to preach low carbon footprint, I'd show the world HOW it is done, rather than wag a finger and do nothing.

People like Mahatma Gandhi - he was an educated lawyer with a decent career - and with the following he developed, could EASILY have lived VERY WELL - but chose to have nothing and lived in poverty. Damned close to naked, all the time. This was a man who lived as he preached, but could have easily been otherwise. I've read his life - and he did some weird stuff too, he was human - but by and large - he was PRINCIPLED. He didn't go about preaching stuff he was unwilling to do.

IF I BELIEVED that COVID presented a perpetual danger to me and everyone else (despite the very real science that says otherwise), I would show the world by my behavior that I took it seriously. I wouldn't be tossing off the mask and flouting my own rules the moment the camera was gone. And I sure wouldn't give lame-ass excuses for when I was caught violating them. Think of it - there's a narrative out there that says, there's a deadly disease that will persist and kill us all if we aren't constantly vigilant - and it may take YOU AS WELL. IF I BELIEVED MY OWN BULLCHIT I'd be covering my family in burka-like material and social distancing my ass away from the world.

In the world, you get to preach to others when you HOLD THE MORAL HIGH GROUND.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
IF I BELIEVED I needed to lower my carbon footprint - even though yes, trying to get the rest of the world on board is important - I would absolutely lead by example. Celebrities who are rich could easily create homes and a lifestyle that make the best use of energy - live a completely sustainable life - and so forth. Really. If I was rich and trying to preach low carbon footprint, I'd show the world HOW it is done, rather than wag a finger and do nothing.

Ed Bagly jr ....