Rats!!!

JabbaJawz

Be about it
:tantrum Where's all my karma when I need it? I need to recharge and save up. I end up having a little to give here and there, and just when I get in the mode I run out. :tantrum

K

Kizzy

PFgal said:
:tantrum Where's all my karma when I need it? I need to recharge and save up. I end up having a little to give here and there, and just when I get in the mode I run out. :tantrum

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to PFgal again

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
PFgal said:
I feel your pain. :sad:

Pete

Repete
PFgal said:
Item # 5673 in the Cherrydale Farms catalog is 10 extra karma hits for only $19.95 and they come in a decorative collectors tin. :ohwell:

Wickedwrench

Stubborn and opinionated
PFgal said:

I thought we got ten karma hits to distribute per day? I get maybe six and then it says I'm out. Maybe you can't just give em all out at once? I dunno. :shrug:

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Pete said:
Item # 5673 in the Cherrydale Farms catalog is 10 extra karma hits for only $19.95 and they come in a decorative collectors tin. :ohwell:

I'll buy something from boy, sweetheart. I purchased 3 items from that same catalog a couple weeks ago from a Banneker kid. It's the same one with the goose that you can dress up, isn't it? If so, I'll buy that GD goose! :lol:

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Wickedwrench said:
I thought we got ten karma hits to distribute per day? I get maybe six and then it says I'm out. Maybe you can't just give em all out at once? I dunno. :shrug:

It's 10 per 24 hours, so I think when I started the whole karma thing I must have spread it out, KWIM? So now I don't have 10 hits to give all at once, which p*sses me off when I get on a good roll! :lol: I need to leave the karma alone for a day and then I should be stocked up to my max of 10. :wink:

Wickedwrench

Stubborn and opinionated
PFgal said:
It's 10 per 24 hours, so I think when I started the whole karma thing I must have spread it out, KWIM? So now I don't have 10 hits to give all at once, which p*sses me off when I get on a good roll! :lol: I need to leave the karma alone for a day and then I should be stocked up to my max of 10. :wink:

I may try that too! :howdy:

Elle

Happy Camper!
PFgal said:
I'll buy something from boy, sweetheart. I purchased 3 items from that same catalog a couple weeks ago from a Banneker kid. It's the same one with the goose that you can dress up, isn't it? If so, I'll buy that GD goose! :lol:
Note to self, have Ty hit up PFgal with fundraiser booklet