Rattlesnakes Football

rattlesnakes

We have been practicing since August of this year with a really good turn out but we still need more players we are having 2 informational meetings tomorrow at 4 and the 29th at the lexington park library in meeting room a right in front of the entrance of the library if you would like more info contact me at 2404318265 we are looking for O and D linemen and just people who still have the drive to play semipro Ball thank you and have a nice day

rattlesnakes

Rattlesnakes

Semi-pro Football has been critisized made fun of and laughed at for the past 2 years now and i see why but instead of making it out to be the coaches fault look at the adults that play it you tell your players theres a meeting no one show you tell them theres a game you have 62 people you never met on the field i'm tired of these situations is there real football players in St. Marys county or does everyone just pu$$yfoot around if your willing to put the work in only 3 days a week and play football like a real man text me at 2404318265 or reply to this thread