Rattlesnakes Semi-Pro Football

rattlesnakes

We are rattlesnakes semi-pro football we are players of the cobras, survivors, and titans who can't get enough football we are currently looking for dedicated players who will make practice, show respect, listen and, be leaders on a football field.We also need oline and dline men big guys who want to beat up on somebody. Fees are $210 for, jerseys, ref fees, league fees, fund raising op's., and, sock's. The money will also go toward M.V.P trophy, new pads for the M.V.P and free fee for the next year, also Offensive M.V.P and Defensive M.V.P get awards and free fees, as voted on by the team. You will also go through a training camp style tryout but the tryouts are free. Also if you cannot pay we will work with you but you must work with us. We offer half price fees and tryouts for proven ex-players of the survivors, cobras, and titans. If interested txt 2405612869 Coach Devin 3012476760 Coach Vashon 4344044257 Coach Pat we are not here to be criticized or ridiculed please only serious players respond to this I know first hand it hasn't worked so please don't comment or criticize unless you want to play.

Last edited:

Chris0nllyn

I'm 6'-6", 275lbs.....big enough?

:killingme

I would seriously consider it if I didn't have night classes 4 nights a week.

rattlesnakes

Well we would practice 3 nights a week and if you want i could work with you on night you could make it if you really want to play.