Ravens @ Cowboys

BuddyLee

Football addict
Dallas will be out of the playoffs if they lose this game.

The only way they can still get it would be to win against the Eagles and for Tampa Bay, Chicago, and Atlanta to all lose.:evil:

BuddyLee

Football addict
:roflmao:

Cowboys come back but the Raven run it with their full-back sized running back in McClain and it goes for an 82 yard TD.

Dallas' defense sucks.

BuddyLee

Football addict
I wouldn't want to play the Ravens even if they're a wild-card team. Right now it will either be the Jets or Broncos and they're dead meat.

I wouldn't want to play the Ravens even if they're a wild-card team. Right now it will either be the Jets or Broncos and they're dead meat.

Yeah, they finally have an offense that can help the defense out once in a while. That's all they need to be scary.

OldHillcrestGuy

What a great game, anytime America's team :blahblah::blahblah: lose's its a great game. Got scary there towards the end, thought gee, they have out played them the whole game like last week with the Steelers but lost it at the end. Way to go Ravens.:dye:

OldHillcrestGuy

Bye bye Wade Phillips.

Yep Jerry Jones will certainly let him go. Wonder what TO will have to say about this loss. Did you here ' America's team' fans booing at the end on that failed 4th down attempt. Don't think I have ever seen on consective possessions a team on the first play of that possession run the ball that far 77 and 83 yards for a touchdown on the exact same play and straght up the field.

J

JustinB

I couldn't wait for that game to be over.. I can't stand Deion Sanders he should be announcing WWE. I was waiting for him to say "snap into a slim jim"

Larry Gude

Strung Out

.. I can't stand Deion Sanders he should be announcing WWE. I was waiting for him to say "snap into a slim jim"

...roger that. He's terrible at this and that's saying something given how many people there are who are pretty bad at it.