Ravens game 11/18

SamSpade

How do I WATCH it? Cable has the REDSKINS game at 1pm, and I can't find the Ravens on anything.

Is there SOME streaming means of watching it live?

SamSpade

Yeah, that's fubo - it costs like 40-50 bucks - a MONTH. To watch one game.

You know what GETS me is, the local cable DROPPED Channels 11 and 13 - and 13 is showing it live.
I'd pay money to just get WJZ.

Grumpy

Funny, when I moved down here(S.MD) years ago, most locals I met considered themselves more in tune with Baltimore than DC, be it politics/sports/whatever. Odd that a cable company would not show B-more stations nowadays.

Try this, but make sure they are offering local channel 13 in this area. Sign up, then cancel when the game is over (really, really mean).

https://thestreamable.com/guides/live-tv-streaming/sports/nfl/baltimore-ravens

OTA Channel 13.1 is one of the stronger channels down here out of Baltimore. Google "diy long range TV antenna". You'll find all sorts of jury-rigs made from coat hangers, $20 worth of parts and imaginative creations that might work (but probably won't). Hurry, you only got a little over 3 hours. If (when) it fails, you can look on it as a 'life experience'.

Monello

Awww, jeez
PREMO Member
Listen to it on the radio. It's much more exciting play by play. Plus you aren't stuck in a chair, you can do other things while listening.

SamSpade

Listen to it on the radio. It's much more exciting play by play. Plus you aren't stuck in a chair, you can do other things while listening.
I can do that - but the idea is to record for my wife so she can watch it later.
SHE is the Ravens fan.

PeoplesElbow

Amazon Prime members get many games now, not sure if they are only the thursday and monday night ones or not.

SamSpade

Why is football important, anymore? Just wondering.
No matter how many people KNEEL - you don't give up loving a game or a team after fifty years.

It will pass. I can wait.

Anyway - this is for my wife. There's almost nothing I won't watch with her if it makes her happy.

littlelady

God bless the USA
No matter how many people KNEEL - you don't give up loving a game or a team after fifty years.

It will pass. I can wait.

Anyway - this is for my wife. There's almost nothing I won't watch with her if it makes her happy.
Good point. :yay: Your wife is a lucky girl! :smile: