Ravens/Steelers game tread...

Larry Gude

Strung Out
You know, a bad commercial has several features. One of them is the instant it is over you have no clue what they were selling. Another clue is that you want to buy what they merely meant as props to their product.

Case in point. The moment the Bud lite doggie condiment carrier/tailgate commercial.

:buddies:

Go, Ravens.

Did I say that out loud? You'll have to excuse me. I blame Dan Snyder for that outburst. :banghead:

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
You know, a bad commercial has several features. One of them is the instant it is over you have no clue what they were selling. Another clue is that you want to buy what they merely meant as props to their product.

Case in point. The moment the Bud lite doggie condiment carrier/tailgate commercial.

:buddies:

Go, Ravens.

Did I say that out loud? You'll have to excuse me. I blame Dan Snyder for that outburst. :banghead:

GO STEELAHS!!!!!!

The Panthers are OWNING the Giants. :killingme

OldHillcrestGuy

Ravens killing themselves with penalties.

Don't think they have a chance with the way they are playing in 4th Qtr.. Steelers are eventually going to put this game away.

Last edited:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
What I don't understand is...

How can the NY Giants stomp all over the Redskins last week, obviously fired up - and then get stomped by the Panthers - the following week??

The win -should have FIRED them up!! (NY Giants)

So, how do you justify the loss they endured?

I have no answers - how can you explain the letdown??

Larry Gude

Strung Out
How can the NY Giants stomp all over the Redskins last week, obviously fired up - and then get stomped by the Panthers - the following week??

The win -should have FIRED them up!! (NY Giants)

So, how do you justify the loss they endured?

I have no answers - how can you explain the letdown??

Simple. For one, Dan Snyder threw the Redskins into chaos, yet again, with the pathetic yet typical bad moves of firing Vin and bringing on a new person AND actually naming them GM, a first for Snyder, AND interviewing some current Redskin assistant coaches during the season.

So, the Skins were ripe for the picking.

For two, and most important, the Giants are not particularly good, over read the stomping of the Redskins and thus, just weren't ready for a Panthers team that is a quality, borderline playoff team angry about being out of the picture and looking for someone to take it out on.