Ravens Training Camp

R

redhotmomma

Taken the kids there this summer. I can't wait. We got the the Rookie passes. Hubby took me there two years ago. We had a blast. We got our football and hat signed by all the players. We are making it a family thing every year. Derrick mason Woo Hoo! I still have to get my son his new jersey and my daughter a new cheer leading outfit. They out grow theirs. I am making our dog one too. Go Ravens!

R

redhotmomma

Training Camp: Western Maryland College
2 College Hill; Westminster, Maryland 21157

BuddyLee

Football addict
FYI : ... Baltimore Ravens : ... Superbowl Champions : ... Much more recently than Washingup Redskins !!!

:howdy:
So, what about your arch-rival the Pittsburgh Squeelers?:eyebrow:

We will see who wins the battle on December 7th, 1 p.m.

Should be another Skins home game with all us coming.:lmao:

R

redhotmomma

I havent seen there schedule yet for this year. I still can't wait though!

Dukesdad

Do you know how they get the ravens to stand up for the national anthem? The announcer says "will the defendents please rise"...:razz:
Go Steelers!!!!!!!!!!!!

BuddyLee

Football addict
Do you know how they get the ravens to stand up for the national anthem? The announcer says "will the defendents please rise"...:razz:
Go Steelers!!!!!!!!!!!!
:lmao: Good one.

Our match-up should be a good one as well.

See you at Fedex on Monday night, November 3rd.:yahoo:

Joebagel

Go Steelers!!!!!!!!!!!!

Name one player on the Ravens with current legal trouble. and name one player on the Ravens with past legal trouble, except Ray Lewis who was Aquitted!