Ravens vs. Dolphins

getbent

Thats how them b*tch's R
Next Sunday the 7th of Nov. Myself and a buddy of mine are going to the game and we are die hard Dolphin fans. Putting this out there to see what other Dolphin fans are out there that might like to go? Or if you are already going, maybe we could hook up and tailgate together. Also, we welcome all Raven fans as well. Can get tickets, up to 12 in a row. If you are interested pm me and let me know. We can all meet before the game and head up together, so we can all be next to each other to tailgate.

JoeR

Next Sunday the 7th of Nov. Myself and a buddy of mine are going to the game and we are die hard Dolphin fans. Putting this out there to see what other Dolphin fans are out there that might like to go? Or if you are already going, maybe we could hook up and tailgate together. Also, we welcome all Raven fans as well. Can get tickets, up to 12 in a row. If you are interested pm me and let me know. We can all meet before the game and head up together, so we can all be next to each other to tailgate.

All I'll say is be careful. Everyone says Philly fans are bad, they have nothing on the some of the idiots in Baltimore. I actually work with a guy who's proud to act like a thug towards fans of the visiting team. Not all are bad, but a lot wanted to provoke us for no reason than being Steeler fans. I guess it didn't help that the Steelers kicked their butt that night!

DipStick

Keep Calm and Don't Care!
All I'll say is be careful. Everyone says Philly fans are bad, they have nothing on the some of the idiots in Baltimore. I actually work with a guy who's proud to act like a thug towards fans of the visiting team. Not all are bad, but a lot wanted to provoke us for no reason than being Steeler fans. I guess it didn't help that the Steelers kicked their butt that night!

The majority of Baltimore fans are pretty good. But there are a lot of bad sports fans in Baltimore in general. Not just the Ravens. I went to a Yankee-Orioles game at Camden Yards and, of course, there were more Yankee fans than Orioles fans. A bunch of idiots outside the ballpark picked a fight with every Yankees fan they could find.

That said, Ravens fans aren't as bad as Philly fans. Seems like the majority of Philly fans want to start ####. You don't hear of Ravens fans going to Pittsburgh for the sole intention of starting as many fights in the stadium as they can.

You probably caught #### because you were a Steelers fan. In general, Ravens fans don't get their feathers fluffed unless they're playing the Steelers or the Bengals. And everyone hates the Yankees so, :lol:. I'm not excusing the behavior you witnessed, but it's not like Steelers fans don't ever stir up problems.

Last edited:

angelbaby

Have been told the same from others who have attended Ravens games. I have friends who are Browns fans and they said they had Ravens fans spitting on them!!! If you spit on me we would be :boxing:.

SOMDRAVEN

Big Dog Daddy
Some of these posts about Ravens fans are hilarious. I have been to the Skins, Steelers and Eagles stadiums when they played the Ravens. Most definitely the Eagles were the worse. The Steelers were a close second with the Skins bringing up the rear. All teams have thousands of a##hole fans. Believe me i was treated pretty bad in Philly and Pittsburgh while the Skins fans werent that bad.

DipStick

Keep Calm and Don't Care!
Some of these posts about Ravens fans are hilarious. I have been to the Skins, Steelers and Eagles stadiums when they played the Ravens. Most definitely the Eagles were the worse. The Steelers were a close second with the Skins bringing up the rear. All teams have thousands of a##hole fans. Believe me i was treated pretty bad in Philly and Pittsburgh while the Skins fans werent that bad.

The Pittsburgh fans that inhabitate Baltimore are terrible.

FromTexas

This Space for Rent
Why are you talking about this when there are better things like the Rangers being up by 3 in the bottom of the 7th? :tap: