Ravens?

b23hqb

PREMO Member
One thing about Southern Md Online - the vast majority could give a crap about professional Baltimore sports.

So be it. Nothing matters more than themselves.

Bay_Kat

Tropical
One thing about Southern Md Online - the vast majority could give a crap about professional Baltimore sports.

So be it. Nothing matters more than themselves.

I notice here in Florida they are more about college football than pro football. I have 3 pro teams I watch during football and the Raves are one of them. But finding them on TV is hit or miss. Guess I need to get into college football, I'll be a happy camper.

b23hqb

PREMO Member
I notice here in Florida they are more about college football than pro football. I have 3 pro teams I watch during football and the Raves are one of them. But finding them on TV is hit or miss. Guess I need to get into college football, I'll be a happy camper.

Good luck. Either purchase the NFL package or just keep wondering.

I watch the BUC-CAN-EERS GO BUCS! on TV when they are on the road, and attend the games at the stadium when they are not. Occasionally I go to the away games, within reason.

If you're a fan, or more than a free-on-TV-fan, you would venture to Baltimore for the home games, or forever hold your peace.

You live in my area. Make up your mind.

Last edited:

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Good luck. Either purchase the NFL package or just keep wondering.

I watch the BUC-CAN-EERS GO BUCS! on TV when they are on the road, and attend the games at the stadium when they are not. Occasionally I go to the away games, within reason.

If you're a fan, or more than a free-on-TV-fan, you would venture to Baltimore for the home games, or forever hold your peace.

I don't mind watching on TV, I don't lose sleep if the game isn't going to be on, the weather here is plenty nice to find other things to do on a Sunday afternoon. As far as the black outs, yep they suck, but again, I won't lose sleep over them and I'm not really close enough to Tampa, or B'more for that matter to take a trip to see a game. That's why I said I should start watching college football. I adjust, no big deal.

b23hqb

PREMO Member
I don't mind watching on TV, I don't lose sleep if the game isn't going to be on, the weather here is plenty nice to find other things to do on a Sunday afternoon. As far as the black outs, yep they suck, but again, I won't lose sleep over them and I'm not really close enough to Tampa, or B'more for that matter to take a trip to see a game. That's why I said I should start watching college football. I adjust, no big deal.

Yup. College football is much more realistic than pro ball, and cheaper, and usually far more entertaining. Screw the Gayturds, though, along with the whineynoles.

If you insist on hanging on to a pro team far away from where you live, however, be prepared to take the anti-ism that goes along with it.

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Yup. College football is much more realistic than pro ball, and cheaper, and usually far more entertaining. Screw the Gayturds, though, along with the whineynoles.

If you insist on hanging on to a pro team far away from where you live, however, be prepared to take the anti-ism that goes along with it.

I don't insist, they are just one that I keep an eye on. I like the Bucs. My friends have actually started sending me Bucs stuff. I grew up in a Red Skin family and when I lived in MD the Ravens were my team.