RAW DATA: Sarah Palin

Nonno

Habari Na Mijeldi
FOXNews.com - RAW DATA: Sarah Palin - Politics | Republican Party | Democratic Party | Political Spectrum

The following are facts about Sarah Palin, the youngest person and first woman to be elected the governor of Alaska:
Born: Feb. 11, 1964 in Sandpoint, Idaho
Home: Wasilla, Alaska
Education: University of Idaho, B.S. 1987
Religion: Christian
Marital Status: Married (Todd)
Elected Office: Wasilla City Council, 1992-96; Wasilla Mayor, 1996-2002.
Professional Career: Television sports reporter, 1987-89; Co-owner, commercial fishing operation, 1988-2007; Owner, snow machine, watercraft, and all-terrain vehicle business, 1994-97; chairwoman, Alaska Oil and Gas Conservation Commission, 2003-2004. Governor 2006.

ImnoMensa

FOXNews.com - RAW DATA: Sarah Palin - Politics | Republican Party | Democratic Party | Political Spectrum

The following are facts about Sarah Palin, the youngest person and first woman to be elected the governor of Alaska:
Born: Feb. 11, 1964 in Sandpoint, Idaho
Home: Wasilla, Alaska
Education: University of Idaho, B.S. 1987
Religion: Christian
Marital Status: Married (Todd)
Elected Office: Wasilla City Council, 1992-96; Wasilla Mayor, 1996-2002.
Professional Career: Television sports reporter, 1987-89; Co-owner, commercial fishing operation, 1988-2007; Owner, snow machine, watercraft, and all-terrain vehicle business, 1994-97; chairwoman, Alaska Oil and Gas Conservation Commission, 2003-2004. Governor 2006.

I am sure we will learn a lot more about her in coming days as the Dem dirty tricks machine begins digging for dirt.

Nonno

Habari Na Mijeldi
I am sure we will learn a lot more about her in coming days as the Dem dirty tricks machine begins digging for dirt.

Yes, I plan on a google search for a nude picture of her. If I find one I'll be sure to send it to you for insertion in your fap file.

ImnoMensa

Yes, I plan on a google search for a nude picture of her. If I find one I'll be sure to send it to you for insertion in your fap file.

I think she is a great pick and a fine lady, I just hope she is ready for this and doesnt get hurt.

Attachments

• Mc -Palin.jpg
    Mc -Palin.jpg
    3.5 KB · Views: 42

chernmax

NOT Politically Correct!!
I think she is a great pick and a fine lady, I just hope she is ready for this and doesnt get hurt.

Now theres a campaign button I want, and I bet she's a better shot than Dick Cheney so they can't say more of the same!!! :whistle:

vegmom

Bookseller Lady
Good of McCain to pick a female running mate. One more crack in the glass ceiling.

That being said- I still won't vote for him. And I would have 8 years ago.

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
PLease send to me too? She's a hottie!!

Oh btw, Dkos already said the baby isn't hers, it's her daughters (see other thread by Pandora).

:smack: You're slackin!! :killingme

ImnoMensa

PLease send to me too? She's a hottie!!

Oh btw, Dkos already said the baby isn't hers, it's her daughters (see other thread by Pandora).

:smack: You're slackin!! :killingme

Yeah and Obama doesnt want his family attacked, and they shouldnt be, however the Dems dont mind playing in the manure.

Democrats.= nothing lower.