Ray Lewis

From a news story I just read about him using illegal substances.

Ray Lewis using deer antler spray?

Remarks:

"Well if he starts eating the astro turf on Sunday we'll know"

:killingme

Bay_Kat

Tropical

Attachments

• ray-lewis-deer-antler-spray.jpg
    ray-lewis-deer-antler-spray.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 180

Larry Gude

Strung Out
From a news story I just read about him using illegal substances.

Ray Lewis using deer antler spray?

Remarks:

"Well if he starts eating the astro turf on Sunday we'll know"

See, this is all so much :bs:

Obviously, Ray Lewis has not been using deer antler spray. Clearly, he has been using "Preening Rooster" to help himself along.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Amazing what journalists will say for some press.

That's what they said about sports writers 25 years ago who dared even hint that some baseball players might be getting into a little chemistry.

Do you have ANY doubt, at all, that some football players are working on getting around the existing rules on PED? At all? Would you really, truly be surprised that Ray Lewis came back from a season ending injury in what he most likely knew, before the injury, was his last season, with a little help from the lab?

:tap:

frogman123

That's what they said about sports writers 25 years ago who dared even hint that some baseball players might be getting into a little chemistry.

Do you have ANY doubt, at all, that some football players are working on getting around the existing rules on PED? At all? Would you really, truly be surprised that Ray Lewis came back from a season ending injury in what he most likely knew, before the injury, was his last season, with a little help from the lab?

:tap:

You can continue to hate on the Ravens because the Redskins are a sh*t team, that's fine.

We are talking Ray Lewis, not 'some football players'. So, to end your little arguement, DOCTORS (not some former male stripper) from Hopkins said thst even if he did use the spray- there is nothing banned in it. Oh, what's that? You didn't hear the entire story? You only heard what you wanted to hear? Funny... sounds like Fox News might have backed this story up.

Ray Lewis denies using banned substance during rehab from injury - baltimoresun.com

thurley42

HY;FR
You can continue to hate on the Ravens because the Redskins are a sh*t team, that's fine.

We are talking Ray Lewis, not 'some football players'. So, to end your little arguement, DOCTORS (not some former male stripper) from Hopkins said thst even if he did use the spray- there is nothing banned in it. Oh, what's that? You didn't hear the entire story? You only heard what you wanted to hear? Funny... sounds like Fox News might have backed this story up.

Ray Lewis denies using banned substance during rehab from injury - baltimoresun.com

Exactly, we're not talking about some run of the mill athlete, we're talking about an accessory to a double homicide...

Good god! was it hard to type all of that with your mouth on his footballs?

frogman123

Exactly, we're not talking about some run of the mill athlete, we're talking about an accessory to a double homicide...

Good god! was it hard to type all of that with your mouth on his footballs?

LOL- judging by the fact that you quote "hyfr", I can tell that I need to explain this a little further for you.

The thread is about _____. Did you say Ray Lewis? WOW!!! Good job!

Ok, let's go 2 for 2. We are referring to his use of _______. Sorry, this thread was about banned substances, not a dropped murder charge.

Did you understand that buddy? Or, should I explain a little further?

Larry Gude

Strung Out
You can continue to hate on the Ravens because the Redskins are a sh*t team, that's fine. You can make up any fantasy you like about my motivations. It helps in avoiding the question. It just so happens I like the Ravens.

]

As I say, you are under no requirement to answer the question. Here ends my interest in asking you it.

:buddies:

thurley42

HY;FR
LOL- judging by the fact that you quote "hyfr", I can tell that I need to explain this a little further for you.

The thread is about _____. Did you say Ray Lewis? WOW!!! Good job!

Ok, let's go 2 for 2. We are referring to his use of _______. Sorry, this thread was about banned substances, not a dropped murder charge.

Did you understand that buddy? Or, should I explain a little further?

Nope! I got it, you're a huge douche!