Reaction to Trump T-Shirt

TPD

the poor dad
The fact that you had so many positive comments is very asuring.
It's like the thousands that attend Trumps rallies.

I am always amazed at the number of positive comments I receive when wearing Trump apparel. The silent majority will win again I think. But I do think twice about where I am going before putting on the hat or the shirt.

PsyOps

Pixelated
I see people every day itching for that fight. Some kid prog will go, "Oh, we need to take to the streets and declare WAR!!!" and patriots are like, "Do it. Can't wait. 🔫 "

Well, I'm not 'itching' for a fight; I'm just stating a fact that if you intend to shut me up with your violence, you better be prepared for the consequences. I'm not some tough guy, but I will do all I can to defend myself. One thing I won't do is wear some hat or shirt to illicit a response, so I can show them. But, if I'm going to a Nats game wearing a red Nats hat and get attacked, they better be ready for a response.

After watching that gay conservative reporter get attacked, and just take it, and he wasn't wearing anything 'provoking', that convinced me that they don't need some clothing with a message. All they need is to believe you are the enemy. I mean, consider that - you/we are their enemy, and violence is their answer to their enemy. Why shouldn't we fight back?

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Speaking of Trump t-shirts...

Must be a very limited offering. I did a Google Image search and it came up with nada.

Nothing on Bing either.

stgislander

PREMO Member
I bought a Trump 2020 tee and wore around Ft Lauderdale yesterday. I had all positive comments except for one lady that laughed as she walked by me and another woman who said “disgusting” as she walked by. Otherwise people stopped me to say great shirt. One guy from either Ireland or England or some foreign country (I’m horrible with accents) asked me where I purchased the t-shirt - he wanted one. I think I will wear it around the SMC college campus next week and see how many positive reactions I get...

View attachment 140595
Let us know what day you plan to stroll through SMCM. Maybe we can get someone to videotape.

Sapidus

Given that here have been over 3 dozen hate crimes or attacks where Trump or Maga has been mentioned in the last two years it seems sensble to shun and be suspicious of people who need to publicize their political views in public.

After all you cant spell Hatred without Red Hat

This_person

After all you cant spell Hatred without Red Hat
That's clever :yay:. Given that most of the hatred expressed has been against people wearing red hats, you see why people do not want to be attacked by you freaking fanatics and violent extremists. Smart comment, for a change.

Sapidus

That's clever :yay:. Given that most of the hatred expressed has been against people wearing red hats, you see why people do not want to be attacked by you freaking fanatics and violent extremists. Smart comment, for a change.

Just prove you what you are saying.

Its been proven there have been 36 incidents of violence, or attempted violence where the perpetrator has mentioned Trump or Maga. As well as a rise in hate and homophobic crimes

No such statistic exists for your claims but you keep acting as though it will become true the more you repeat it. ( How very Trumpian of you)

This_person

Just prove you what you are saying.

Its been proven there have been 36 incidents of violence, or attempted violence where the perpetrator has mentioned Trump or Maga. As well as a rise in hate and homophobic crimes

No such statistic exists for your claims but you keep acting as though it will become true the more you repeat it. ( How very Trumpian of you)
www.google.com. Enter "attacks on people wearing maga hats"

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
No such statistic exists for your claims but you keep acting as it will become true the more you repeat it.....how very Sapian of you...

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
What did you say?

What did they say......

But a nationwide review conducted by ABC News has identified at least 36 criminal cases where Trump was invoked in direct connection with violent acts, threats of violence or allegations of assault.
In nine cases, perpetrators hailed Trump in the midst or immediate aftermath of physically attacking innocent victims. In another 10 cases, perpetrators cheered or defended Trump while taunting or threatening others. And in another 10 cases, Trump and his rhetoric were cited in court to explain a defendant's violent or threatening behavior.

Sounds like Bullchit to me.....

Sapidus

What did they say......

But a nationwide review conducted by ABC News has identified at least 36 criminal cases where Trump was invoked in direct connection with violent acts, threats of violence or allegations of assault.
In nine cases, perpetrators hailed Trump in the midst or immediate aftermath of physically attacking innocent victims. In another 10 cases, perpetrators cheered or defended Trump while taunting or threatening others. And in another 10 cases, Trump and his rhetoric were cited in court to explain a defendant's violent or threatening behavior.

Sounds like Bullchit to me.....

So first you say no such facts exist.

Then when shown the facts you claim "fake news"

Dont you think your whole shtick is becoming transparent?

I'm still waiting for you to show where there have been dozens of attacks against Trump supporters liar

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
I'm still waiting for you to show where there have been dozens of attacks against Trump supporters liar
I never said that “liar”.......but you should google “attacks on people wearing MAGA” per this-person’s suggestion