Reaction to Trump T-Shirt

TPD

the poor dad
I bought a Trump 2020 tee and wore around Ft Lauderdale yesterday. I had all positive comments except for one lady that laughed as she walked by me and another woman who said “disgusting” as she walked by. Otherwise people stopped me to say great shirt. One guy from either Ireland or England or some foreign country (I’m horrible with accents) asked me where I purchased the t-shirt - he wanted one. I think I will wear it around the SMC college campus next week and see how many positive reactions I get...

Hijinx

I bought a Trump 2020 tee and wore around Ft Lauderdale yesterday. I had all positive comments except for one lady that laughed as she walked by me and another woman who said “disgusting” as she walked by. Otherwise people stopped me to say great shirt. One guy from either Ireland or England or some foreign country (I’m horrible with accents) asked me where I purchased the t-shirt - he wanted one. I think I will wear it around the SMC college campus next week and see how many positive reactions I get...

View attachment 140595

The fact that you had so many positive comments is very asuring.
It's like the thousands that attend Trumps rallies.
I get a lot of Trump fans in my circle also.
The only way I see any one of the 20 clowns in the Dem party as winning is wholesale voter fraud.
It's no wonder none of them want voter ID.

Burnthings

I like that you pussies are secretly ashamed, and scared to wear that crap. I'll make sure to laugh loudly, and proclaim what a moron you are if I see you.

herb749

I like that you pussies are secretly ashamed, and scared to wear that crap. I'll make sure to laugh loudly, and proclaim what a moron you are if I see you.

Are you one of the violent types that reacts if you see a shirt or hat .?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
When I see someone in MAGA gear I always make a point to give them a thumbs up. But honestly, we don't go to too many areas with wokebot sociopaths; most everywhere we've gone is Trump country. Even the foreign tourists are Trump fans.

There was one memorable person at a movie theater in South Padre Island, some fat slob dirty redneck looking pig with a hate-Trump profanity t-shirt that he really shouldn't have been wearing in public with kids around. Why is it that the anti-Trump stuff is always obscene? Can't these people express themselves in mature language?

gemma_rae

There was one memorable person at a movie theater in South Padre Island, some fat slob dirty redneck looking pig with a hate-Trump profanity t-shirt that he really shouldn't have been wearing in public with kids around. Why is it that the anti-Trump stuff is always obscene? Can't these people express themselves in mature language?
See post#6 for your answer. It's quoted in post#9 in case you have the Butt Hurt Boy on iggy.:lol:

PsyOps

Pixelated

Not ashamed... I just don't want to have to beat your intolerant ass when you get triggered over it and throw a cement-laden milkshake at my my head. Unlike what we've seen in the past, I will defend myself.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
I sometimes work putting up stock and a sharp box cutter with the company logo isn't something out of the ordinary in my circle. It's always a good thing to have one in your back pocket.
:yay:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Think about that:

We have to take measures to defend ourselves when we show support for OUR President in OUR country.

WTH?

PsyOps

Pixelated
Think about that:

We have to take measures to defend ourselves when we show support for OUR President in OUR country.

WTH?

It's more than just about support of a president. It's defense of freedom; freedom for me to wear or say whatever I want without facing fascists telling me I can't. Not too far removed from what our Revolutionaries felt. They were willing to take up arms against such a thing.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
It's more than just about support of a president. It's defense of freedom; freedom for me to wear or say whatever I want without facing fascists telling me I can't. Not too far removed from what our Revolutionaries felt. They were willing to take up arms against such a thing.

I see people every day itching for that fight. Some kid prog will go, "Oh, we need to take to the streets and declare WAR!!!" and patriots are like, "Do it. Can't wait. 🔫 "