Reaction to Trump T-Shirt

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
Then when shown the facts you claim "fake news
Did you read the friggin’ article?
Supposition, maybe’s and could be’s
ABC news has “identified” no arrest records, no hard statistics. Only ABC saying it’s so. Just like you it’s not so, just because you say do.
Yes .....Fake News it’s been going on for 3 years now everyday.

Burnthings

Personally, I prefer that Maggats wear them. Makes it easier to know who to avoid. It's like a giant billboard that says "Hey, I'm a giant racist ass hat."

warneckutz

I like that you pussies are secretly ashamed, and scared to wear that crap. I'll make sure to laugh loudly, and proclaim what a moron you are if I see you.
:eek: Shut the **** up, you're not going to say crap to anyone. You're as tough as your twin sister, sap. Just another keyboard warrior.

Enter mental retardation. Actually just print it up and laminate it and wear it
And enter the little douche that talks tough if there's some internet to hide behind.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
My son would definitely wear one while on campus next year, regardless of which school he goes to.

Sapidus

Did you read the friggin’ article?
Supposition, maybe’s and could be’s
ABC news has “identified” no arrest records, no hard statistics. Only ABC saying it’s so. Just like you it’s not so, just because you say do.
Yes .....Fake News it’s been going on for 3 years now everyday.

You do know the Maga bomber specifically mentioned Trump? That was in the article idiot.

Oh and his name is the MAGA bomber. That’s a clue right there

Sapidus

Personally, I prefer that Maggats wear them. Makes it easier to know who to avoid. It's like a giant billboard that says "Hey, I'm a giant racist ass hat."

It’s true. I see them around the national mall wandering into traffic and then getting mad when a car honks at them. Entitled pieces of crap.

This_person

Makes it easier to know who to avoid.
One of the few things you've said with which I agree. If you don't like someone, just avoid them. You don't need to follow Representative Waters' advice and form a crowd to harass, or shoot at them like James Hodgkinson, or argue with and get in the face of people like Obama told you to do, or push people out of restaurants, or any of the things done to people simply because they have a different political opinion than you.

It's good to know there is SOMEONE on the left that can do that. It doesn't seem like you are the norm on your side.

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
I'm still waiting for you to show where there have been dozens of attacks against Trump supporters liar
Please link the quote where I said that........liar

“No such statistic exists for your claims but you keep acting as it will become true the more you repeat it.....how very Sapian of you...”

Sapidus

Please link the quote where I said that........liar

“No such statistic exists for your claims but you keep acting as it will become true the more you repeat it.....how very Sapian of you...”

Yes. I showed you the statistics that proved I was correct.

While you keep crying about fake news and talking in circles about nothing.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
:eek: Shut the **** up, you're not going to say crap to anyone. You're as tough as your twin sister, sap. Just another keyboard warrior.

And enter the little douche that talks tough if there's some internet to hide behind.

:yay: They talk tough when anonymous on the internet but these little dweebs would never run their mouth in person because they know they'd get their ass kicked through their shoulder blades.

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
Yes. I showed you the statistics that proved I was correct.

While you keep crying about fake news and talking in circles about nothing.
[/
Or when it doesn't rain. Drought is Trumps fault.