Reaction to Trump T-Shirt

Sapidus

:yay: They talk tough when anonymous on the internet but these little dweebs would never run their mouth in person because they know they'd get their ass kicked through their shoulder blades.

That’s pretty rich considering more than half the Trump supporters in this thread said they were too pussy to wear their Maga hats in public.

Who are the snowflakes?

PsyOps

Pixelated
That’s pretty rich considering more than half the Trump supporters in this thread said they were too pussy to wear their Maga hats in public.

Who are the snowflakes?

What is this, some sort of Jr High 'I dare you' nonsense? I don't think there's anyone in here that has anything to prove to you or any of your hateful misfits. You even said you'd point and laugh at someone wearing a MAGA hat, like some 12 year old punk that just snapped some girl's bra strap. I don't give one damn if you laugh at me. My confidence in my choices isn't so low that someone like you, laughing at me, would cause me to curl in a corner sobbing. What about you? Were you one of those sad losers that screamed at the sky when Hillary lost? And now you aim to degrade those that were on the winning side, while inside still sobbing about losing?

On the other side of it... I'm not stupid enough to walk into an ANTIFA crowd wearing something that I know will trigger them into an intolerant rage over it, and have objects thrown at my head from every direction. What sort of people have you become that this is your response to someone simply wearing a piece of clothing? It's sad enough that you're so easily provoked into giggling at this like a child; it's quite something else to get so enraged to commit violence at the sight of a label on a hat or shirt. I mean, WTF is wrong with you people?

Midnightrider

Did you read the friggin’ article?
Supposition, maybe’s and could be’s
ABC news has “identified” no arrest records, no hard statistics. Only ABC saying it’s so. Just like you it’s not so, just because you say do.
Yes .....Fake News it’s been going on for 3 years now everyday.

10 cases where the perp cited trump as their excuse in court. That sounds like a lot more than supposition
:yay: They talk tough when anonymous on the internet but these little dweebs would never run their mouth in person because they know they'd get their ass kicked through their shoulder blades.
See what I am talking about psy?

PsyOps

Pixelated
The left is DEFENDING this kind of behavior.

It's astounding that they have lost their ability to see their hypocrisy. While claiming to be the party of tolerance, they are most intolerant. While claiming to be anti-fascist, they exercise fascism.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
It's astounding that they have lost their ability to see their hypocrisy. While claiming to be the party of tolerance, they are most intolerant. While claiming to be anti-fascist, they exercise fascism.

They never had it to lose.

SamSpade

While claiming to be the party of tolerance, they are most intolerant. While claiming to be anti-fascist, they exercise fascism.

They understand neither. I was listening to a guy the other night who was saying Trump is a fascist because fascists did X and Trump does it also - making him a fascist. And it was something that by no means defines a fascist - because I don't think he had any clue what one was.

None of them understand tolerance. Tolerance is not being gracious enough to be accepting of some behavior - tolerance is how you treat others who hold views that make your blood BOIL. Again, tolerance is not saying oh I am accepting of every gender type - they're all fine by me. TOLERANCE is when you lose it over a MAGA hat - and you leave it alone. Tolerance is ALL ABOUT how you act around things you DISAGREE with.

Sapidus

What is this, some sort of Jr High 'I dare you' nonsense? I don't think there's anyone in here that has anything to prove to you or any of your hateful misfits. You even said you'd point and laugh at someone wearing a MAGA hat, like some 12 year old punk that just snapped some girl's bra strap. I don't give one damn if you laugh at me. My confidence in my choices isn't so low that someone like you, laughing at me, would cause me to curl in a corner sobbing. What about you? Were you one of those sad losers that screamed at the sky when Hillary lost? And now you aim to degrade those that were on the winning side, while inside still sobbing about losing?

On the other side of it... I'm not stupid enough to walk into an ANTIFA crowd wearing something that I know will trigger them into an intolerant rage over it, and have objects thrown at my head from every direction. What sort of people have you become that this is your response to someone simply wearing a piece of clothing? It's sad enough that you're so easily provoked into giggling at this like a child; it's quite something else to get so enraged to commit violence at the sight of a label on a hat or shirt. I mean, WTF is wrong with you people?

Do you have conversations with me in your head?

I never said that i point and laugh at Maga's?

You just made up this entire conversation, got angry went on a long winded rant about it.

How sad. You are losing your marbles just like Trump.

And then you talk about winning and losing sides like yea rent all americans and should ant the best for this country not just to "own the libs" " or stick it to the dem's"

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
They understand neither. I was listening to a guy the other night who was saying Trump is a fascist because fascists did X and Trump does it also - making him a fascist. And it was something that by no means defines a fascist - because I don't think he had any clue what one was.

Hitler liked carrots.
You like carrots.
OMG you're Hitler!!!

There's a rollicking thread on that subject somewhere in here....

Sapidus

You're ****ed in your head if you think defending oneself from an attack is the same as attacking someone. Real Americans reject your progbot pretzel logic.

Exactly. We have 36 cases of confirmed attacks were the attacker cited Trump, Maga or some variation. Attacks on Maggots' are only in your snowflake mind Glad you are finally paying attention

PsyOps

Pixelated
Do you have conversations with me in your head?

I never said that i point and laugh at Maga's?

You just made up this entire conversation, got angry went on a long winded rant about it.

How sad. You are losing your marbles just like Trump.

And then you talk about winning and losing sides like yea rent all americans and should ant the best for this country not just to "own the libs" " or stick it to the dem's"

You're right, it was Burn that posted that. My apologies. So, for the record... what do you do when you see someone in a MAGA hat or any other Trump-supporting fashion?

For the rest of my post... I stand by it. There is a growing movement of intolerant cowards with masks that will inflict violence on conservatives and Trump supporters. Where do you stand on this?

This_person

Exactly. We have 36 cases of confirmed attacks were the attacker cited Trump, Maga or some variation. Attacks on Maggots' are only in your snowflake mind Glad you are finally paying attention

And, only a factor of 11 more attacks on people for being Trump supporter by folks like you:

Edit: H/t to @Bird Dog for link.

Last edited:

Sapidus

You're right, it was Burn that posted that. My apologies. So, for the record... what do you do when you see someone in a MAGA hat or any other Trump-supporting fashion?

For the rest of my post... I stand by it. There is a growing movement of intolerant cowards with masks that will inflict violence on conservatives and Trump supporters. Where do you stand on this?

I stated what i do.

I see them all the time on the national mall wandering into traffic or crossing when they don't have a walk sign and then flipping off cars that honk at them.

That is my only interaction so far with anyone with a Maga hat.