Reaction to Trump T-Shirt

Sapidus

Why would anyone attack a Trump supporter wearing Trump attire? It would be a great social experiment. Are you too scared to do it? Just wondering.

I never said they would or should.

And I’m not the one who needs a gun to feel safe.

Would you wear yours in your diverse neighborhood of Montgomery county or are you a hypocrite ?

littlelady

God bless the USA
I never said they would or should.

And I’m not the one who needs a gun to feel safe.

Would you wear yours in your diverse neighborhood of Montgomery county or are you a hypocrite ?

Hub already does. I just happen to not wear t-shirts, or hats when out and about; personal preference. No hypocrites in my house. Any more questions?

I do have a question. Why are you talking about guns in a t-shirt discussion? Just wondering.

Oh wait, I get it! One of ultrarunner hub’s besties jokes with him about hub’s attire while running (t-shirts and tanks). Bestie says...’sun’s out, guns out...:roflmao:

Last edited:

black dog

Free America
That’s pretty rich considering more than half the Trump supporters in this thread said they were too pussy to wear their Maga hats in public.

Who are the snowflakes?
I wear one every ****ing day,,, Not one of you Lefty PUSSY Snowflakes has said one negative word to me about it.
Most folks just say, excuse me sir, where did you purchase that fine hat? And is that a Sig Sauer you are carrying?

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member