Reactions to Jill Biden

SamSpade

The Democrats make accusations that Donald Trump is a threat to Democracy.
And much has been made of RFK Jr's comment that it is Biden - or at least, his administration - that poses the greater threat.

Because he was not defending Trump - he was commenting on the Biden administration trying to censor HIM. As in, I just won a lawsuit where they tried to push ME out of the race, censor ME.

It's an extremely dangerous thing that a sitting President has the power of government agencies to pressure the media and effectively silence his opponents.

Worse, that they can take steps to keep competition off the ballots. Threat to democracy my ass - a clear case of projection.

Hijinx

And much has been made of RFK Jr's comment that it is Biden - or at least, his administration - that poses the greater threat.

Because he was not defending Trump - he was commenting on the Biden administration trying to censor HIM. As in, I just won a lawsuit where they tried to push ME out of the race, censor ME.

It's an extremely dangerous thing that a sitting President has the power of government agencies to pressure the media and effectively silence his opponents.

Worse, that they can take steps to keep competition off the ballots. Threat to democracy my ass - a clear case of projection.
Government agencies like the Justice Department and Attorney's General who file cases against a candidate to cause them needless expanse and take their time away from the campaigns. Cases filed for political purposes or because the Attorney filing them wishes to interfere with an election.

These people and these Judges should be disbarred.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Jill Biden SNAPS After Liberal Media CONFRONTS Her On TRUMP DESTROYING Biden ACROSS ALL SWING STATES​