Reactions to Jill Biden

Tech

Yeah, South Philly is a lot more...diverse than it used to be.

There are parts of Germantown that make you want to duck and cover, though.
Parts of Germantown? Yea, my mother's family came from south philly.

Reactions: BOP

WingsOfGold

The actual president.

:mad:
1666110471004.png

BernieP

Resident PIA
I don't believe that for a minute. She is merely his babysitter. He did marry his baby sitter you know. IMO Oabma is the real power behind Biden, but I am sure it isn't Jill.
Thank you, that's why we have to jello brains in office, he wanted them there. Obama replaced the Clinton Crime Family as the biggest money launderer in the Democrat party

limblips

PREMO Member
I don't believe that for a minute. She is merely his babysitter. He did marry his baby sitter you know. IMO Oabma is the real power behind Biden, but I am sure it isn't Jill.
If my mother did what Jill-off is doing to Joe-perv I would have her charged with elder abuse! Hunter needs to step up and support the "Big Guy"!

BernieP

Resident PIA
If my mother did what Jill-off is doing to Joe-perv I would have her charged with elder abuse! Hunter needs to step up and support the "Big Guy"!
Hunter is too busy screwing hookers and his sister in law. In between picking up bags of cash for "The Big Guy".

WingsOfGold

Nope, I think the bitch is telling him to sign here and mumble this.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

‘She’s Obviously Running The Show’: President Joe Biden’s Wife Jill Secretly Working Behind The Scenes At White House

resident Joe Biden’s bossy wife Jill is playing “puppet master” behind the scenes at the White House and has taken a more commanding role in his administration as his cognitive abilities continue to decline, RadarOnline.com has learned.

“Jill’s always been totally protective of Joe since the earliest days of his presidency helping to vet White House staffers before they’re hired and lending advice and counsel when it’s needed,” said one political insider.

“But lately she’s obviously been running the show with her husband’s mental state in greater and greater question. Key presidential duties are falling to Jill, and she’s been stepping up and taking more on her plate. Sometimes, she even acts in her husband’s stead when it seems he is unable to!”

Political insiders claimed that in recent weeks, Jill has taken to the campaign trial to offer crucial political and fundraising assistance to Democratic midterm candidates in hotly contested races across the nation — appearing in situations where the president would normally be expected.

herb749

‘She’s Obviously Running The Show’: President Joe Biden’s Wife Jill Secretly Working Behind The Scenes At White House

resident Joe Biden’s bossy wife Jill is playing “puppet master” behind the scenes at the White House and has taken a more commanding role in his administration as his cognitive abilities continue to decline, RadarOnline.com has learned.

“Jill’s always been totally protective of Joe since the earliest days of his presidency helping to vet White House staffers before they’re hired and lending advice and counsel when it’s needed,” said one political insider.

“But lately she’s obviously been running the show with her husband’s mental state in greater and greater question. Key presidential duties are falling to Jill, and she’s been stepping up and taking more on her plate. Sometimes, she even acts in her husband’s stead when it seems he is unable to!”

Political insiders claimed that in recent weeks, Jill has taken to the campaign trial to offer crucial political and fundraising assistance to Democratic midterm candidates in hotly contested races across the nation — appearing in situations where the president would normally be expected.

She may be a problem for democrats if they want her husband to step down.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member

There is a huge difference between running things and bitching at the staff all the time. Some of these gals like the perks that come with the office. With hillary being the exception, they don't want to do any of the heavy lifting. They will smile and glad hand all evening long. The good doctard doesn't have an iota of experience that would be required to even begin to call the basic shots. She's a glorified babysitter.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
“Education has always been about jobs. And it isn’t a red issue or a blue issue. It’s an American issue,” Biden told a packed audience of more than 200 people at the Loop office of Aon, the global professional services firm. “And everyone has a role to play.”

Biden was joined by Education Secretary Miguel Cardona, Labor Secretary Marty Walsh and Commerce Secretary Gina Raimondo. They spent the day highlighting apprenticeship opportunities in high school and at the community college level.

The first lady urged Chicago employers to create “inclusive career opportunities” for students from all backgrounds. She touted the Biden administration’s commitment to “career-connected learning” programs that bridge the gap between what students learn and the careers they eventually find, calling it “the future of our workforce.”

“With your help, we can build a stronger, more powerful economy for everyone — from the bottom up and the middle out,” she said, directly addressing business leaders and government officials at Aon, including Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot.

herb749

“Education has always been about jobs. And it isn’t a red issue or a blue issue. It’s an American issue,” Biden told a packed audience of more than 200 people at the Loop office of Aon, the global professional services firm. “And everyone has a role to play.”

Biden was joined by Education Secretary Miguel Cardona, Labor Secretary Marty Walsh and Commerce Secretary Gina Raimondo. They spent the day highlighting apprenticeship opportunities in high school and at the community college level.

The first lady urged Chicago employers to create “inclusive career opportunities” for students from all backgrounds. She touted the Biden administration’s commitment to “career-connected learning” programs that bridge the gap between what students learn and the careers they eventually find, calling it “the future of our workforce.”

“With your help, we can build a stronger, more powerful economy for everyone — from the bottom up and the middle out,” she said, directly addressing business leaders and government officials at Aon, including Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot.

Chicago could use a few more squeegie workers .