Read the full transcript for Defense Department official Laura Cooper

transporter

Read the full transcript for Defense Department official Laura Cooper

Try to be more informed than your heroes at Fox "News"....turned on The Five at the top of the hour to see how Fox "News" was covering this, you know, news.

Summary of what they said:

Interchangable blonde: This came out while we were in the green room. We haven't read it...we had better things to discuss.

Gutfield: "I'm not going to read it".

And there you have the Fox "News" network: perfectly in tune with its audience.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member

Reactions: BOP

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
Try to be more informed than your heroes at Fox "News"....turned on The Five at the top of the hour to see how Fox "News" was covering this, you know, news.

Summary of what they said:

Interchangable [sic] blonde: This came out while we were in the green room. We haven't read it...we had better things to discuss.

Gutfield [sic]: "I'm not going to read it".

And there you have the Fox "News" network: perfectly in tune with its audience.
As this testimony was exactly in my wheelhouse (though, full disclosure, I did this for a different region of the former Soviet Union) I decided to read through the transcript. Yup, the entire transcript.

After plowing through all 115 pages I can only assume the point of your post is to level a bit of snark at Fox News. 'Cause there's nothing new in approach by any of the sides or revelatory in Ms. Cooper's testimony (despite how the WaPo and CNN (for example) are choosing to spin it (and "spin" it is; as their take willfully misrepresents the process Ms. Cooper described). Remember, I worked this "arena").

So if I hadn't enjoyed reliving the "fun" I used to have dealing with these folks it would have been a massive waste of time. As such, Gutfeld was correct.

Bonus tip: spelling and punctuation, Tóngzhì. Spelling and punctuation. (And maybe be a bit more careful with the misogyny...?)

--- End of line (MCP)

Reactions: BOP

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Gutfield: "I'm not going to read it".

Me either. It's immaterial at this point because this isn't a real impeachment hearing; it's a Democrat blatherfest. They even have impeachment charges filed and on the table, and STILL can't get their chit together. All they're doing is running out the clock and I see no reason to waste my time trying to keep up with their latest scheme.

You, Transy, can gobble up this crap as you see fit. It seems to keep you enraged, and I know how much you enjoy that.