ready for a rematch

bef

Yeah paso Im ready to take on your horse and hopefully I will stay on his back instead of being apart of the ground he walks on. :jameo: :jameo:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
bef said:
Yeah paso Im ready to take on your horse and hopefully I will stay on his back instead of being apart of the ground he walks on. :jameo: :jameo:

:banana: :cartwheel: Tomorrow?? Sunday is the swimming hole you can take the fat pregnant one she should be safe and smooth for ya :huggy:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Bef remember that trail accross the road where we go (by the gravel pit) remember the trail that went around a small field (clover for deer and sign stay off the grass) and went down through mud and up to the right and then to the left and it was nice and sandy? I cant find it do you remember how to get there??

I am thinking we went up the hill after the mud not to the left by the stream?????

mingiz

Horse Poor
OH hell :lmao: I will surely have the camera out Sunday...Can they land a medivac on the beach.... :lmao: :killingme I thought since it was going to be a nice day that we'd do the lake and get more ride time in... :coffee:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
mingiz said:
OH hell :lmao: I will surely have the camera out Sunday...Can they land a medivac on the beach.... :lmao: :killingme I thought since it was going to be a nice day that we'd do the lake and get more ride time in... :coffee:

You da boss...I will try out my new GPS and see if we can find our way around the lake.. :jameo:

mingiz

Horse Poor
Pasofever said:
You da boss...I will try out my new GPS and see if we can find our way around the lake.. :jameo:

I not da boss. :shocking: Cause you don't listen to the da boss :shrug: :neener: