Ready for some real smow?

Chris0nllyn

It'll get cold, but won't necessarily smow. The vortex should hit early next week, dropping temps into the teens.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
It'll get cold, but won't necessarily smow.

I can hope, though... I have not brought out a snow plow truck in years. 'matter of fact..it'll take a bunch of work to get the one beater plow truck I still have to actually run. LOL...it's the challenge, I guess.

nutz

I can hope, though... I have not brought out a snow plow truck in years. 'matter of fact..it'll take a bunch of work to get the one beater plow truck I still have to actually run. LOL...it's the challenge, I guess.

Lots of Bondo and filler? :razz: Why go out, stock up on essentials and wait for the thaw.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Lots of Bondo and filler? :razz: Why go out, stock up on essentials and wait for the thaw.

I actually enjoyed plowing when we'd have a nice deep snow event and plowing was a challenge. Had three trucks with plows back 20 years ago. The one F-150 I have left now needs some engine work..the ole 6 cylinder is suffering. Have not missed it since we've had no major snow events in a long time..we only got about 4-5" on the island from last weekend's snow storm.

nutz

I actually enjoyed plowing when we'd have a nice deep snow event and plowing was a challenge. Had three trucks with plows back 20 years ago. The one F-150 I have left now needs some engine work..the ole 6 cylinder is suffering. Have not missed it since we've had no major snow events in a long time..we only got about 4-5" on the island from last weekend's snow storm.

I use a skid steer, but if was doing more than my stuff, would look seriously at a pull plow. Wouldn’t be hard to fab up, but....
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gGc_bCqdhZc

frequentflier

happy to be living
The Kubota did a great job on the driveway after the 1st snow; though this operator needs some warmer gloves ;-)

This morning, I used it to haul enough wood to heat the house for the next few weeks.

Let it smow!