Real Housewives of New Jersey

twinoaks207

Having Fun!
I agree, Danielle what a DRAMA QUEEN!!! She is unreal, I like Jacqualine(sp?) and Caroline

Caroline seems to have her stuff together, out of the group of them. Then again, I've only watched two of the shows.

I know this is supposed to be reality TV but dang! I can't believe there are real people who act like this -- it's gotta be "acting".... :twitch:

rpexie

.:Georgia Peach:.
I watch all the housewife dramas.. I dont know why but I cant stop. The fact that Danielle made a sex tape makes me want to claw my own eyes out everytime I look at her. I used to feel bad for her back in the first season because "the family" was always ganging up on her but shes a glutton for drama I think.

But really, look if you dare her "bubbies" are a hot mess :barf:

'Real Housewife' Danielle Staub Gets Her Misshapen Breasts Fixed

lam2

tickled~pink
I watch all the housewife dramas.. I dont know why but I cant stop. The fact that Danielle made a sex tape makes me want to claw my own eyes out everytime I look at her. I used to feel bad for her back in the first season because "the family" was always ganging up on her but shes a glutton for drama I think.

But really, look if you dare her "bubbies" are a hot mess :barf:

'Real Housewife' Danielle Staub Gets Her Misshapen Breasts Fixed

YIKES!

C

CalvertNewbie

Anybody watch this stuff? :twitch:

I've watched all of them at one point or another (OC, NY, NJ, Atlanta). They're all like trainwrecks (can't look away) but NJ is by far the most ridiculous I think, although NY may be a close 2nd. :killingme

Danielle...............ugh, I really think I'd slap her if I could. Talk about a drama queen! And her past is disgusting. :duel:

rpexie

.:Georgia Peach:.
So speaking of RHNJ Im watching the back to back episodes on Bravo. Three hours later I feel like I need to eat some pasta and smack someone. :smack:

I think they are all seriously nuts and not just the obvious trainwreck Danielle, all of the other ones that spend 10% of the episode saying how they hate talking about Danielle and the other 90% talking about Danielle. :crazy:

twinoaks207

Having Fun!
You know, I kind of feel obligated to point out that really, these shows are mis-named. After much reflection, I do not believe that "reality" shows truly reflect reality any more. Oh, they might have done so when they first started, like America's Funniest Home Videos, but then people started getting into the competitiveness piece. These days, it's not "let's keep up with the Jones's ", it's definitely "how outrageous can we be so we outdo the Jones's and get our own 15 minutes of TV fame time?"

I have decided that really, I am tired of these people's versions of reality. It's not mine and it's not the reality of anyone else that I know, or anyone that they know, etc.

Enough train wrecks on television. I'm going to read a book instead!