Real Property Search

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Problem with the website, Firefox advises that it is improperly configured. Maybe they got ransomed.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Just checked again and it is now indicating that their security certificate has expired.

softtouch

Still the same for me with Win Edge. Also tried Win IE.

Attachments

• Win Edge.jpg
    Win Edge.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 93
  • Win IE.jpg
    Win IE.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 95

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

Their secure certificate authority expired on July 9th. "This certificate has expired or is not yet valid." They will have to renew it, but the site is still good to use.

Click on the icon left of the domain name in the url. It will drop down the certificate information.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

How do I do a fake property search now that we’re on the topic?
Look at the Deed of Trust to your house thinking you are the real owner, only to find out it's fake because it lists you as tenant, or more so as "tenants by the entirety" or "tenants in common". Either way you are not the owner. You have fake ownership.

LtownTaxpayer

If I may ...

Look at the Deed of Trust to your house thinking you are the real owner, only to find out it's fake because it lists you as tenant, or more so as "tenants by the entirety" or "tenants in common". Either way you are not the owner. You have fake ownership.

What? Please explain so I can go ask the title company what is going on.

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Our sale was "NON-ARMS LENGTH OTHER."
We bought it at $13,500 less than the relocation company paid the previous owner.

I'm well aware we co-own the house with Navy FCU.

ontheriver

I understand "tenants by the entireties" to mean if one persons dies, the other person on the deed gets the deceased persons share. It's usually on deeds of couples or family members.

Of course, as spr says, the co-owner is the lender.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

What? Please explain so I can go ask the title company what is going on.
No one, unless the real estate is held in allodial title, owns the real estate or house in which they live. What you have, only, is the five rights of control, also known as, in Fee Simple.
  1. The Right of possession.
  2. Right of enjoyment and to use the real property within the confinements of the law.
  3. Right of exclusion, that is, to prohibit others from trespassing and entering the property or using it.
  4. Right to control the property within the boundaries of the law.
  5. Right of disposition, that is, to transfer, sell, will, or dispose of the property.
And that is it. There is no ownership.

What is allodial title you ask? Allodial lands, (title), are the absolute property of their owner and not subject to any service or acknowledgment to a superior, including governments. Excepting in the cases of eminent domain, in which cases the 5th Amendment applies. Allodial title is used to distinguish absolute ownership of land by individuals from feudal ownership, where property ownership is dependent on relationship to a lord or the sovereign, or to a government. Allodial title land is the absolute property of the owner, real estate held in absolute independence, without being subject to any rent, service, or acknowledgment to a superior. With allodial ownership there are no property taxes. No zoning enforcement. Etc.

What us common serfs have now is back to the feudal times of old, in Fee Simple title where we are tenants.