Real World/Road Rules Challenge

sunflower

Loving My Life...
:clap: Evan and Rachel

I would have liked Brad to win for the the boys though...

Last edited:

lovinmaryland

:clap: Evan and Rachel

I would have liked Brad to win for the the boys though...

I really wanted Brad to win but after watching the finale I think Mark deserved the $$. He was great and a true team player the way he helped Aneesa through the last parts of the challenge.

I really wished they would have shown the recap show from when CT and whats his name got into their fight because I really wanted to see that :ohwell: Did Ct and Shavon ever admitt to hooking up?

Seamaid

Guess its over then, I'm glad comcast has the on demand feature so I can catch up!

I really wanted Brad to win but after watching the finale I think Mark deserved the $$. He was great and a true team player the way he helped Aneesa through the last parts of the challenge.

I really wished they would have shown the recap show from when CT and whats his name got into their fight because I really wanted to see that :ohwell: Did Ct and Shavon ever admitt to hooking up?

jwwb2000

pretty black roses

There was another show that came on at 11 that showed the fight CT started. I wanna say the show was called "What you didn't see on RR/RW challenge" or something similar. It did go into details of all the hooking up that happened in the house. Dunbar was the manwhore of the show :lol:

I'm sure it will be repeated.