Reality Bites

MiddleGround

This the level of response one expects when these idiots cant refute anything stated. They just keep insulted anyone who tries to show them how they were connected and continue to be conned.

Where or where is Chris and his forum post history investigating prowess?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
This the level of response one expects when these idiots cant refute anything stated. They just keep insulted anyone who tries to show them how they were connected and continue to be conned.

Speaking about a level of tolerance ........ Myopic as Usual

Oh boohoo. Pussy

And you should stick to mamas basement

As Gurps would say:

WAA WAA WAA ad hominem attack! How dare you? running to my safe space in moms basement

Good Stay in your moms basement and play video gas while the adults talk

Doubtful they could wade through the piles of Burker king bags in your moms basement to get to you.

Even more doubtful you have anything of value anyone would want to kill you for

Do you ever leave your basement other than to cash your unemployment check?

Sorry I don't wake up and strap on my diaper for a full day of being a key board warrior like the rest of you basement dwellers.

Get a clue loser.

You claim to be an expert on inner city Chicago black on black crime everyday and you probably haven't left your basement in a month

Or i suggest getting out of your basement and asking your mom.

Says the village idiot who wouldn't be informed if someone read the paper to him daily

God you’re an idiot

No they are using our tax dollars idiot

Only an idiot would use this as evidence of "winning"

[just a small sample of Progressive Tolerance]

Sapidus

Speaking about a level of tolerance ........ Myopic as Usual

[just a small sample of Progressive Tolerance]

I am intolerant toward you and your gaslighting and intentional disregard for the truth. I dont argue with people who have different politics than me but with sound reason and who dont make personal attacks.

Mamas boy

warneckutz

I am intolerant toward you and your gaslighting and intentional disregard for the truth. I dont argue with people who have different politics than me but with sound reason and who dont make personal attacks.

Mamas boy

*don't

Example: You don't have a backbone.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member

Mamas boy
Liar.

Your intolerance and disregard is all over Facebook.

CPUSA

Mamas boy
:killingme:killingme:roflmao::killingme

You pretend to act like you know what gaslighting is!!!
You crack me up!!!...Why don't you just run along & go back to licking windows!!!

BOP

:tantrum

Trump, Trump, Trump, hate, hate, hate!