Reality Shows.....not really, but

GregV814

who would you trust the most, or least to do renovation work on your home? Although they are Maine hippies, I think the Maine Cabin Masters would be alright. I would not even entertain talking with the oddball couple on Love it or List it.
Tarek on Flip Flop seems like a good guy, "Christina" ...ummmmmmm...
Rebuilding Galveston couple appear decent. Not the Good Bones...mon and daughter.
Just my opinion.
Yours?

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
I hired this guy. He had 1 of those will work for food signs.

Chimp.jpg

lucky_bee

RBF expert
what's wrong with Good Bones? I love that show. They've brought a huge upswing in development to Indianapolis too. I enjoy their aesthetic. :sshrug:

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Holmes on Homes b/c he is a nit picking perfectionist.
Maine Cabin Masters works for me too. I like how they try to save and reuse as much as possible.

black dog

Free America
what's wrong with Good Bones? I love that show. They've brought a huge upswing in development to Indianapolis too. I enjoy their aesthetic. :sshrug:
It wasn't them, its cheap cheap Indiana housing that brought developing and the flippers here...

stgislander

PREMO Member
Homestead Rescue is the only show home repair/remodel type show we watch.

For other reality shows, Moonshiners has become my wife and I's guilty pleasure.

black dog

Free America
The facts are gloomy with most of indy.... Poverty and despair.
The plus's are huge buying and rehabilitation with homes within a hour of indy...
I live in a town of 5,000 and in the last year almost every empty home needing a rehab has been bought and has or is being redone.
The bad is so many of them are now rentals and that is bringing more problems to our town.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Homestead Rescue is the only show home repair/remodel type show we watch.

For other reality shows, Moonshiners has become my wife and I's guilty pleasure.
Moonshiners is still on? I used to watch that back when I had a TV. :yay:

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
I won't even bother to go into what Tickle is up to.
That's it! Tickle! I was thinking I remembered a guy called "pickle" or something. When I quit watching, one guy was going through the process of starting a legal distillery.

WheezyCarl

That's it! Tickle! I was thinking I remembered a guy called "pickle" or something. When I quit watching, one guy was going through the process of starting a legal distillery.
The pompous ass known as Tim. His product is sold in liquor stores in our area. I know people that make shine in their homes, in a crockpot, that have better flavor.