Recently Thought About Starting Jogging

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I very occasionally have the same idea but it only gets to the thinking stage and not the actual jogging stage.

:lol: The thought, not the thread.

I was reading BB's thread on jogging, and how nice it would be to be able to run. My knees hurt so bad today I'm having issues climbing the stairs. No way I could ever run again, not that I ever was a good runner. Even in elementary school, I was always the last person to cross the line in a long distance run in gym class.

BUT, I could out-swim anyone...... I should get back to that.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member

I was reading BB's thread on jogging, and how nice it would be to be able to run. My knees hurt so bad today I'm having issues climbing the stairs. No way I could ever run again, not that I ever was a good runner. Even in elementary school, I was always the last person to cross the line in a long distance run in gym class.

:yay: Anything to keep fit. Even walking every day, you will build endurance and can go farther each time.

BlueBird

I would hardly call what I'm doing running as it barely qualifies as jogging. I ended up at 11.5 miles for the week and most of that was walking. Anything is better than nothing and we all have to start somewhere. Wish i could learn to breathe properly while swimming. If I could that would be my exercise of choice. My Knee's aren't what they used to be either.

I thought about getting off my butt many times before I actually did it. Thinking about it is the first step. The next step is the hardest one you'll ever take but once you make it it's easy to just keep going.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
I thought about getting off my butt many times before I actually did it. Thinking about it is the first step. The next step is the hardest one you'll ever take but once you make it it's easy to just keep going.

You are doing an awesome thing for yourself, keep it up.