Reception Sites

tdjbubbles

I've been looking into wedding reception sites in the southern Maryland area and I just don't want to overlook anything, I've looked into the Crystal Room, Holiday Inn, Hilton Garden Inn, The Officer's Club...can anyone else recommend any other places to check into....or know of any places I should avoid?

gumby

I AM GUMBY DAMMIT
Old Breton Inn in L'town. If they still have receptions there. There's a beautiful view and if the Baileys cater it, you can't go wrong. :yay: Just my $.02

mch70

hi, i will be celebrating mine at the officers club, ceremony at the chapel, we think it will be better for our guest not have to drive far for the reception.
Anyways, check out: Olde Breton Inn, The Brome - Howard Inn and Marys - Hope they were my other picks. All 3 have a very nice Gazebo for the ceremony. St MArys Historic city is also nice. Try to get the Southern Maryland wedding guide, the new one just came out and it's free, they have a web site too:www.somdweddings.com and all the information you need for a wedding in this area is in there....sites, vendors....