Recession News

HemiHauler

Dude is so paranoid, whatever miniscule amount is actually factual is lost. Money manipulation is not a 20th century phenomenon!
True. But money manipulation became much easier (and arguably more pernicious) after the gold standard was dropped in particular.

Go back and find a piece that Alan Greenspan wrote back in the 1950s for Ayn Rand’s Objectivist publication. He lays out the reason for antagonism for the gold standard: it prevents deficit spending by government and removing said gold standard paved the way directly toModern Monetary Theory which rules the economy today, for better or worse.

Edit: MMT became de rigueur under Reagan when Greenspan was Fed Chair. Make of that what you will.

phreddyp

True. But money manipulation became much easier (and arguably more pernicious) after the gold standard was dropped in particular.

Go back and find a piece that Alan Greenspan wrote back in the 1950s for Ayn Rand’s Objectivist publication. He lays out the reason for antagonism for the gold standard: it prevents deficit spending by government and removing said gold standard paved the way directly toModern Monetary Theory which rules the economy today, for better or worse.

Edit: MMT became de rigueur under Reagan when Greenspan was Fed Chair. Make of that what you will.
Once again 20th century B.S., Fiat money has been around for at least 4 thousand years and has always been given a value based on what some emperor or government decided what it was worth at their whim.

HemiHauler

Once again 20th century B.S., Fiat money has been around for at least 4 thousand years and has always been given a value based on what some emperor or government decided what it was worth at their whim.
Well that’s devoid of actual history and nuance as it applies to the US Dollar.

But again, I don’t share the same hostility for the current environment that lightroasted does. But I do know how we arrived here.

phreddyp

I don't have to prove anything to you, If you had even a modicum of intelligence you would already know. Your paranoia is treatable, get some help!
I am happy that I can make you laugh, most likely the only joy you have left in your life. ENJOY THE MOMENT!

PJay

For your consideration ...

And this is exactly, what a manipulated fiat currency controlled by private banking cartels, happens. They artificially reduce the available money supply by restricting loans while at the same time suck up available money in the economy by calling in loans. Which in turns reduces what people can be paid, which increases unemployment because businesses are affected as well. This is why we all are just slaves and under the control of and to the Synagogue of Satan worshiping banking cartels. Their goal is simply to keep people working more hours for their enrichment and financial gain only. It is an extremely evil and satanic system that was foisted upon us in 1913.

Have you seen this going around?

Read full conversation..it goes on about it..

LightRoasted

If I may ...
For your consideration...

Have you seen this going around?

Read full conversation..it goes on about it..

Yup. I've seen such examples before. However, the Federal Government, even when in control of the Nation's currency, sans the Federal Reserve, doesn't need a Federal Income Tax, as we think we know it. Taxing true income, (Rents, interest income, stock profits, all profits, etc.), yes, but not wages. Because, if, the Federal Government does need to spend, say, on infrastructure, it can just make available the money, then, in the normal course of commerce, recoup that money thereby stabilizing the currency from inflation. It would also require a complete restructuring of the financial laws. As it stands, the current Federal Income Tax against individuals wages, in a fiat currency system, is regressive and can be seen as a punishment which solely benefits only those at the top, as well as the Synagogue of Satan worshipers of the private banking cartels.

Unfortunately there are a too powerful few that control many mindless to do their bidding. So, I wouldn't hold my breath. However, just knowing how the game is played, is enough to be able to live a good and comfortable life, if, one doesn't became a greedy person.

All the other items are pie in the shy, so to speak. While laudable, really won't fly. Other than to just return to the Constitution, and follow it to the letter.