Recipe Box

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
How pissed would you be if your hubby went through "your" recipe box and threw away recipes he "thought" you never used, but actually, you do use once in a while?

Would you clean out his garage of tools that he barely uses?

Sorry, DR, just need an opinion..........

morningbell

hmmmmmm
How pissed would you be if your hubby went through "your" recipe box and threw away recipes he "thought" you never used, but actually, you do use once in a while?

WHOA!!! That is YOUR recipe box. Hands off Mister!

bcp

In My Opinion
maybe he just got rid of the ones that really sucked and he didnt want to ever have to eat again.

so, when you go throw out his tools, think about what it is that they can fix, and only throw out the tools that could fix something in the house that you dont want anyway.

P.S.
I did dump a recipe of pan ladies once for some kind of turkey or chicken lasagne,, It was really foul.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
maybe he just got rid of the ones that really sucked and he didnt want to ever have to eat again.

so, when you go throw out his tools, think about what it is that they can fix, and only throw out the tools that could fix something in the house that you dont want anyway.

P.S.
I did dump a recipe of pan ladies once for some kind of turkey or chicken lasagne,, It was really foul.

:buttkick: He just cleaned it out. didn't feel I needed 3 recipes for Zucchini bread, except all were different. And quit trying to defend him. Want a planer? He hasn't used it in years......OUT it goes.

Roberta

OLD WISE ONE
:buttkick: He just cleaned it out. didn't feel I needed 3 recipes for Zucchini bread, except all were different. And quit trying to defend him. Want a planer? He hasn't used it in years......OUT it goes.

Sounds to me like he only needs 1 drill bit, 1 hammer, 1 screw driver, 1 pair of plyers ect.......... I don't think he needs more than 1 even thought they may be different.:killingme:killingme:killingme

bcp

In My Opinion
wait, you're giving his stuff away?

screw him, who the hell does he think he is anyway..

Ill be right down to help you out..

He needs to learn.

he got a drill press thats just sitting around by chance?

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
wait, you're giving his stuff away?

screw him, who the hell does he think he is anyway..

Ill be right down to help you out..

He needs to learn.

he got a drill press thats just sitting around by chance?

He has EVERYTHING. What time are you coming?

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
what time can you get him out the house.

or, do you think you can convince him to help me load up?
do I need to get a U-Haul?

I think a u-haul. If I could FIND my recipe with coconut in it for the zucchini nut bread, I'd send it with you, but, :bigsigh:, it's missing. I am also missing my favorite lasagna recipe, so if you could just bring some with you....I'm just saying :shrug:

Now, I'm off to bed with the scanner beside me to see if this is a normal occurance and how many domestic disturbances happen tonight due to recipe theft.

Night.

W

Wenchy

Okay...did he have access to your "box" and was expected to find the right "zucchini" bread in there?

I've never had a man who cooks, and I've never had one go through my "box". He should have his own.

I think you should sell me your boat for $1. :dance:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member

Wow, was he having a metrosexual moment? :lol:

Bann

PREMO Member

P.S.

:lmao:

Bann

PREMO Member

I'll bet he doesn't need 3 flat head screwdrivers. :whistle:

itsbob

I bowl overhand

Yes, but PM with a list of tools, and I'll come dispose of them properly.. I don't want you breaking any environmental laws in the process..

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
What on earth possessed him to do something like that??

DR, you better come 'splain yourself. :mad:

(BS, can I have his chain saw?)

I had good intentions. The lid wouldn't even close, so I sorted through and threw out what I thought were duplicates or never again to be used recipes.

:smack:To me. Oh well.

Today I think I'll go through her sock drawer while she's napping.