Reckless Robbie Tosses out (too late) apology

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Now here's a guy who needs to be parked! :mad: And the two dudes he took out aren't even my driver!

Forty-four laps after the green flag racing resumed, Gordon, who had made it into the top-10 following a competition caution at lap 37 and continued to race well up in the top 20, made contact with Biffle in Turn 2. The resulting accident collected the cars of Chase for the Nextel Cup contenders Jeremy Mayfield, who was next to Biffle at the time, and Tony Stewart.

he apologizes to the two drivers/teams he bounced out of the race (neither of which had anything to do with his grudge match and both of which are in the Cup Chase hunt; he apologized to his sponsor (who I hopes dumps him for next season); and he apologized for some obscene gestures he offered to some journalist who (sitting down?) asked him a question. :duh: The sport can do without this dude ... Stewart has been known to be a hothead, but when he takes someone out, it's the person he MEANS to take out! :really:

pvineswinger

Swinging on Vines
I've been saying that ALL season...

I've been saying that all season- Robby Gordon is an idiot- and for some (completely unwarranted :confused: ) reason, he seems to be the biggest hothead in the sport. He has cost better drivers more points than he's made for himself this season.

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
That's bad when your own team puts you on probation....He better watch himself.....Some of them boys just might forget to tighten a bolt here & there....They could make it pretty hard for him.... :getdown: I think he needs to go back to the Indy cars anyhoo....

Sumthin tells me he will not complete another race this season. I think drivers for other teams that are not in the running for the cup (specific driver, not team, ((i.e. M.W. for D.E.I.)) should put him into the wall every race.

crabcake said:
Now here's a guy who needs to be parked! :mad: And the two dudes he took out aren't even my driver!

Forty-four laps after the green flag racing resumed, Gordon, who had made it into the top-10 following a competition caution at lap 37 and continued to race well up in the top 20, made contact with Biffle in Turn 2. The resulting accident collected the cars of Chase for the Nextel Cup contenders Jeremy Mayfield, who was next to Biffle at the time, and Tony Stewart.

he apologizes to the two drivers/teams he bounced out of the race (neither of which had anything to do with his grudge match and both of which are in the Cup Chase hunt; he apologized to his sponsor (who I hopes dumps him for next season); and he apologized for some obscene gestures he offered to some journalist who (sitting down?) asked him a question. :duh: The sport can do without this dude ... Stewart has been known to be a hothead, but when he takes someone out, it's the person he MEANS to take out! :really:

Hey CC did you know that Jimmie Johnson and I are getting married on the same day? Just found that out..

crabcake

workin hard said:
Hey CC did you know that Jimmie Johnson and I are getting married on the same day? Just found that out..

Oh, in that case, I'm afraid I'll have to decline the rsvp. :ohwell: Jameo and I are heading to St. Barts for JJ's wedding to snag his azz from that bit... I mean, to personally deliver him and the new bride a gift ... yea, that's it. :angel: :whistle:

crabcake said:
Oh, in that case, I'm afraid I'll have to decline the rsvp. :ohwell: Jameo and I are heading to St. Barts for JJ's wedding to snag his azz from that bit... I mean, to personally deliver him and the new bride a gift ... yea, that's it. :angel: :whistle:

:lmao: :lmao:
I would be the same way if I found out Jr was marrying that little 18 year old whor..I mean, chick.

crabcake

workin hard said:
:lmao: :lmao:
I would be the same way if I found out Jr was marrying that little 18 year old whor..I mean, chick.

well, that blows my surprise gift for your bachelorette party :ohwell:

ya know, I'm not a big Jr fan, but I gotta say, those ads I see of him in the levis or wranglers or whatever jeans he's pushing via sponsorship now look mighty fine. :really: :bubble: Maybe if we drive to Disney, I can swing through the Lake Norman area and see if he's chillin' like a villain somewhere. :angel: