Recommend A Taxidermist To Me In So. Md.

somdshootnet

ok, so I have this 8 pointer, now who would you go to for the mount?

Don't even mention Bushey's to me.
And I won't afford Griffith.

How about Southern Maryland Taxidermy?
How about Creative Whitetails?
How about Evan's?

Anybody else around Southern Maryland?

I want to make a decision within the next few days.

daycaremama

somdmama5
ok, so I have this 8 pointer, now who would you go to for the mount?

Don't even mention Bushey's to me.
And I won't afford Griffith.

How about Southern Maryland Taxidermy?
How about Creative Whitetails?
How about Evan's?

Anybody else around Southern Maryland?

I want to make a decision within the next few days.

Big John's taxidermy
mechanicsville md

JoeMac

I had mine done by a fellow named Jamie Brookhart. I think that was his name anyway. He did a good job and it didn't take 12 months like my friends son, I don't know where he took his though. Mine took 4 months or so.

I used

Wallace Taxidermy. 475-9631 This will be my frist deer done by him but his work looks very good. It's important to look at their finished products at the shops. Look closely at the nose (should look natural, not chalky black) , eyes and mouth for realism. His wait time was around 6-8 months when I dropped mine off. If someone says that they can do it in 3 months, watch out. They don't have much business for a reason. Good luck whoever you choose.

LusbyMom

You're a LOON :)
My brother uses a guy named Donnie.. his number is 240-304-2294 or 301-934-8104.. he swears by him and has had several done.

bulldog

Wallace Taxidermy. 475-9631 This will be my frist deer done by him but his work looks very good. It's important to look at their finished products at the shops. Look closely at the nose (should look natural, not chalky black) , eyes and mouth for realism. His wait time was around 6-8 months when I dropped mine off. If someone says that they can do it in 3 months, watch out. They don't have much business for a reason. Good luck whoever you choose.

Charlie (Wallace) has done my last two bucks and does great work. He limits himself on how many he takes per year and by this time may be full, but worth a call. I took both of mine to him in early November and had them back by mid-April.